- CrackBerry User
10-29-12, 06:18 AM #2
- 23 Posts
Accessing the internet on my laptop via bluetoothfrom my9810
The only way I can think to do it over bluetooth would be to buy a service such as "Tether". That allows you to connect with bluetooth or USB at no extra charge from your carrier (unless you go over your data limit!).
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
- 10-29-12, 08:31 AM #3
Re: Accessing the internet on my laptop via bluetoothfrom my9810
Bluetooth tethering is only supported for certain Bluetooth drivers (i.e. Widcomm). As an alternative, tether through Desktop Manager using the USB data cable.
- By mcdanielnc89 in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-11, 06:10 PM
- By Ozzie_uk in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-08-09, 05:52 PM
- By crackbarie in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 02-16-09, 06:19 PM
- By Lord Vader in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-08, 11:46 PM
- By Terwal in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-08, 09:24 AM