Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By newcollector
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 9810 cant boot/start

Hi i have a 9810 that have problem booting, he stay at 75% in blackberry loading screen, i make a wipe, a lot of times use fast installers and i have the same problem, sometimes y keep it loading connected to charger and the loading bar go to 85% but it stay there, maybe the problem is in device memory because i have a lot of announces to format it but then the cellphone restrt and stay there :S, is anyway using javaloader or something to format the device memory that its separated from OS memory (where it make a wipe) , because i think the problem is there, thanks!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,545 Global Posts

What OS version are you using? How many different OS's have you put on the phone and are you uninstalling the old ones you are not using from your PC/control panel/programs and features? Have you run Vendelete each time to make sure the old vendor.xml files are deleted? Some information would be helpful in being able to give you good advise. Thanks!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

i am using 7.1.0.694 at&t , i unistaleed olds soft from pc control panel.. i use vendelete to delete all vendor.xml files too :S.. i use like 5 diferents OS and the cellphone didnt boot i use fast installer too that use the first os for this cellphone
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Safety or stick?

How long do you wait for the phone to complete booting. Sometimes it will take quite a while for it to get past the 85% point and complete the boot.
    Torch 9800, 9810, STL 100-3 Z10, 10.3.0.1130
    Blackberry Playbook 32gb
    branflakes and go1ndr like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,545 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newcollector View Post
    How long do you wait for the phone to complete booting. Sometimes it will take quite a while for it to get past the 85% point and complete the boot.
    Good point Newcollector! I've had it go 20 mins on one install to get past the 70% area of the install. Patience is th key here.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

yes i know that the problem comes it get to 75% and never pass, sometimes it passed to 85% but i still wait for hours more than 4 hours, sometimes i slep and keep it charging and nothing.. stay at 75%

Global Posts
    35,490 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

Can you please post a screenshot of the error during the load?
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior °•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•° `°•.¸¸.•° Born to ™ °•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•° Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

there is no error, it keep in blackberry loading screen! it stays at 75% and didnt load more..

Global Posts
    35,490 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire Jdlr View Post
    maybe the problem is in device memory because i have a lot of announces to format it but then the cellphone restrt and stay there :S, is anyway using javaloader or something to format the device memory
    That error.

Z/Q Warrior °•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•° `°•.¸¸.•° Born to ™ °•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•° Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

mass storage its corrupted so we need to formate it: FORMAT - CANCEL ... something like that sometimes i select format and i format it succesfully but sometimes its say error so i have to connect it to my pc and format with my pc..

Global Posts
    35,490 Global Posts
    PIN

That's something you'd see after a phone fully boots.

CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

i means that errors appears the last time the phone boot, now actually the phone didnt boot and stay at 75% loading
    CrackBerry Addict

Have you tried pulling out the SD card and booting without it? Perhaps that's your corrupted mass storage?
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

i dont have sd card, the announce was for internal memory (around 8gb) i need to format it but i dont found a way to do it without booting the cellphone, cfp.exe have a command for enable usb mass storage but cfp.exe was for olds phones, maybe something like cfp.exe for new bbs?
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

Ready, i use BBSAK for make wipe then factory reset, then i unistalled all softwares from control panel, and installed 7.1.0.694 from at&t then use vendelete for delete vendor.xml then i use loader.exe for install OS and wait like 20min for start, thanks for all!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default having the same issue

where you able to resolve the loading issue? thanks
    CrackBerry Newbie

both boot and start