2 Exchange Accounts?
I have 2 Zimbra Exchange accounts that I use a lot. One for Business and one for Personal stuff. I use both calendars and contact lists a lot.
I just sold my windows phone and went to a bb 9810. The windows phone was able to handle both no problem with the emails, calendars, tasks, and notes. How do I attempt this on my Blackberry?
- 01-12-13, 04:47 PM #2
BB 10 might allow multiple exchange accounts using active sync, however as it is on OS 6 and 7, as I recall you can only have multiple OWA accounts set to deliver Email. Your calenders, contacts and notes will not be synced. You might be able to locate a third party application to do this for you, but with stock apps, not gonna be possible.
- By sniffs in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 21Last Post: 05-24-10, 06:54 PM
- By DirtAddsHP in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 04-15-09, 09:07 PM
- By Jutt in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-08, 01:39 PM
- By snoiok13 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-08, 03:51 PM
- By jmamrosh in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-08, 03:32 PM