2 Exchange Accounts?
I have 2 Zimbra Exchange accounts that I use a lot. One for Business and one for Personal stuff. I use both calendars and contact lists a lot.
I just sold my windows phone and went to a bb 9810. The windows phone was able to handle both no problem with the emails, calendars, tasks, and notes. How do I attempt this on my Blackberry?64GB Blackberry Playbook
ATT BB Torch 9810
- 01-12-13, 04:47 PM #2
BB 10 might allow multiple exchange accounts using active sync, however as it is on OS 6 and 7, as I recall you can only have multiple OWA accounts set to deliver Email. Your calenders, contacts and notes will not be synced. You might be able to locate a third party application to do this for you, but with stock apps, not gonna be possible.July 28, 2015.
Her weary hours and days of unrest
Her troubled nights are past
In my aching heart I know
Mom has found peace at last
Love you and miss you.
Take care mom. We will see one another someday.
- By sniffs in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 21Last Post: 05-24-10, 06:54 PM
- By DirtAddsHP in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 04-15-09, 09:07 PM
- By Jutt in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-08, 01:39 PM
- By snoiok13 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-08, 03:51 PM
- By jmamrosh in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-08, 03:32 PM