Win 7 Professional is fast, sleek, and smooth on your Blackberry

The most realistic windows 7 theme out there

Available in two different versions!
    1. Today version (which makes pop up window turn into today window with Messages, Calendar, and Text messages.)
    2. Regular version (pop up window contains 8 user defined icons)

Customizable start menu
    ( 6 text icons on left side are user defined)

Also contains 3 widgets for as maximum feel of Windows 7
    Blue media widget opens Media Folder
    My notes opens Memopad
    Also icon 1 on app screen in OCD icon on homescreen

**Please do a battery pull after installing theme**

*Please feel free to post screenshot or just your input on the theme*

Last edited by tdmsna523; 03-23-11 at 08:55 PM.
    erigsby likes this.
    03-22-11 09:13 PM
    Very awesome theme. Had the pleasure of beta testing it and right from the get go I could tell this was well thought out, well made and very smooth. Everything works as explained and personally I like the explorer icon to bring up my apps as opposed to the today. That way there is virtually no need to go to the app screen if setup properly, and its all by touch.

If it wasn't midnight I would post some screenies.
    03-22-11 11:11 PM
    Looking great ! But so sad that no support for the Landscape
    03-22-11 11:12 PM
    I never use my homescreen in landscape, so that's not a deal breaker for me. I wish I could afford it right now, I've been waiting for a theme like this for quite awhile now.
    03-22-11 11:27 PM
    Wooww, awesome them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 12:00 AM
    Ok now that I'm awake I'll post some screenshots. This really is an awesome theme.

This is the explorer icon as the today screen.

This is the explorer icon as an app switcher.
    03-23-11 07:28 AM
    Nice theme, but i have some problems.

1. how to open today popup? Mobihand says i have the today version but only the popup with the 8 icons come up. Wrong version?

2. i am located in Grmany. We have some special characters. the a o u in lower and uppces have double quoteson top. The quotes are shown but much to high above the character

3. the font of the menues is much to big, maybe the problem with the German character set.

Please help.
    03-23-11 09:08 AM
    How do i get my weather icon to look like your screenshot on the left side of the home screen?
    03-23-11 09:32 AM
    Ok, FYI - freakin $2.99? I thought it was going to say $5.99! Awesome theme! I really love it The only thing that bugs me is that the widgets disappear whenever I click on the Windows orb or the Explorer icon so I constantly have to tap the notification area to get them back up. Here's some screenshots:

03-23-11 09:55 AM

03-23-11 04:34 PM
    Nice theme, but i have some problems.

1. how to open today popup? Mobihand says i have the today version but only the popup with the 8 icons come up. Wrong version?

2. i am located in Grmany. We have some special characters. the a o u in lower and uppces have double quoteson top. The quotes are shown but much to high above the character

3. the font of the menues is much to big, maybe the problem with the German character set.

Please help.
    Okay you must have the wrong version because today version dosent have 8 icon dock the dock is the today dock. also not much i can really do about the font being big everyone else says its fine.

But whats the email you used to buy theme i willl see if you have the right version and if not you can buy other version first then i will give refund for wrong version.

sorry for the issues...
    03-23-11 07:47 PM
    Loved it so much bought both versions, any change you could do a red version.
    03-23-11 07:49 PM
    How do i get my weather icon to look like your screenshot on the left side of the home screen?
    which screenshot?
    03-23-11 07:49 PM
    Loved it so much bought both versions, any change you could do a red version.
    Where would the red be at tho? cuz its mainly just black transparent?
    03-23-11 07:51 PM
    Where would the red be at tho? cuz its mainly just black transparent?
    How about red transparent :-)
    03-23-11 10:14 PM
    Okay you must have the wrong version because today version dosent have 8 icon dock the dock is the today dock. also not much i can really do about the font being big everyone else says its fine.

But whats the email you used to buy theme i willl see if you have the right version and if not you can buy other version first then i will give refund for wrong version.

sorry for the issues...
    my email is: [email protected]

Thanks,
    will send you a screenshot for font issue.

Martin
    03-24-11 11:55 AM
    my email is: [email protected]

Thanks,
    will send you a screenshot for font issue.

Martin

ok, just looked up the list and you did not buy the right version.. you bought the regular version. You will need to buy the Torch 9800 Today Version.
    03-24-11 07:49 PM
    really like this theme. Very innovative. Been using for several days snd still love it. Nice work!

03-25-11 04:28 PM
    Im glad i could make a customer happy!
    03-25-11 09:41 PM

03-27-11 08:33 AM
    03-27-11 09:44 AM
    That wall looks perfect with it nice
    03-29-11 04:50 PM
    You know how I do son! Its the theme that makes the wall look good.. #believedat

03-29-11 07:00 PM
    So, I just loaded win7 on my laptop -- thought I was looking at my BlackBerry .. lol
    03-30-11 11:15 PM
    lol i did that a few times especially on 9650 lol

btw.. theme is on sale for 1.99 till the Nov. 30th
    11-26-11 12:41 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD