TweeTwo is a gorgeous new theme inspired by the new Twitter v2.0 client.

With grey and white icons with a pleasing blue highlight, right through to a spinning green hourglass this theme really adds detail to your device, while giving you a minimal homescreen layout with hotspots for both clock and calendar and a hideable dock. Please also note that the wallpaper for your device is totally customiseable, and transfers through to your lock screen also.

Please note there are 2 versions of this theme, normal and dark. in the dark version the backgrounds in pages such as messages and BlackBerry Messenger are darkened as shown in the screenshots, please ensure you choose the version you wish for at point of purchase.

Standard price: $2.49
    Introductory offer price: $1.99 until 31/5/2011

Purchase Now

Also dont forget to enter our competition to win a FREE PLAYBOOK (competition ends 22/5/2011)
    sedalia066 likes this.
    05-19-11 04:04 PM
    Very nice. Wallpaper friendly themes are a big fave in my world.
    05-19-11 05:01 PM
    Is it possible to post the wallpaper?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-11 05:28 PM
    Is it possible to post the wallpaper?

of course

05-19-11 05:40 PM
    Thanks for the wallpapers.
    Great theme. The only two themes on my BB right now are TweeTwo and Six dot Xish
    The only thing I found was that the battery charging indicator isn't working.

05-19-11 06:52 PM
    Thanks for the wallpapers.
    Great theme. The only two themes on my BB right now are TweeTwo and Six dot Xish
    The only thing I found was that the battery charging indicator isn't working.

thanks for your comments, it seems switching from beta to gold has broken the work around we had in place, we shall issue an update for this to fix, being uk based its 1am so will fix in morning for you. sorry for the issues
    05-19-11 07:23 PM
    Nice, clean theme!
    Would be nice if the clock, battery, and signal (on homescreen) were clickable. Also would like the notifications be clickable to messages.
    But all other aspects of this theme are great.
    05-21-11 07:43 PM
    Nice, clean theme!
    Would be nice if the clock, battery, and signal (on homescreen) were clickable. Also would like the notifications be clickable to messages.
    But all other aspects of this theme are great.
    hi there, you should find the signal and clock are both selectable, for signal tap on the bars.

we debated a link to messages from the notifications section, but its very close to the dock, so we decided against it
    05-22-11 11:00 AM
    hi there, you should find the signal and clock are both selectable, for signal tap on the bars.

we debated a link to messages from the notifications section, but its very close to the dock, so we decided against it
    The clock and signal are hit and miss whether they open up via touch and you have to figure out the scrolling pattern for them to open by trackpad, as they do not get highlighted. The date does get highlighted.
    Also, the message screen cuts off the time of the message when you are not using the default font. I believe the fix for this is to make the message screen font to be user defined (but I am not sure).
    05-22-11 11:13 AM
    Thanks much for the discount!

05-25-11 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD