I just got a BB torch about a week ago, and i HATE the menus that say all, downloaded, media, frequent, etc.
    do any of you BB gurus know of a theme (preferably a free one) that does not have these menus but is compatible with any background that i choose? i have downloaded several themes but i can't change the background, as they seem to have been made for only the background that it comes with.
    i really like the OS 7 icons, but i know that "beggars can't be choosers" so as long as i can have the only one menu and my own background, i'll be good.

thanks so much in advance!!

(btw, i know that you can make your own theme, but i have a mac, so that isn't an option for me)
    06-11-11 11:42 PM
    Your welcome to look through the 9800 theme section. Most of what you are not liking is OS6. There are a few that make OS6 look like OS5 over there... Go to the the root level of the forums and scroll down to the Themes section. Once inside, there is a 9800 section.
    06-11-11 11:50 PM
    Try SSIX (7) by Raypho

SSIX (7) on CrackBerry App Superstore

Clean looking theme that's wallpaper friendly.
    06-12-11 12:14 AM
    (Well worth the price-best one I have found for my 9800)

Reflex
    A functional and elegant theme featuring OS 7 icons and homescreen reflections!

Great theme (see what I wrote about it in Crackberry apps-Reflex Theme (Reviews)
    06-12-11 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD