Hi, is anybody aware of a theme that leaves you with just the all menu or similar to OS5 look? This is for my girlfriend as she is so used to OS5 and not bonding well with OS6. This is kind of important as I was the one that told her to get the Torch and I don't want to hear any more nagging about it!
    02-23-11 04:12 PM
    Check through the themes in the Theme section.
    There are a lot of good ones that just might be what she likes and lots of them are free.,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-11 04:25 PM
    Cheers for your reply, I have been through the first few pages of themes with no luck. There are a couple of premium ones but she really just wants/needs something basic...I may have to teach myself how to use the Theme Builder...
    02-23-11 04:47 PM
    02-23-11 05:26 PM
    Sweet! It's always great to find what you need, isn't it?

02-23-11 06:05 PM
    How about a the same stock theme but with the "All" and "Favorites" tabs?

Last edited by luqman24; 02-23-11 at 07:15 PM.
    02-23-11 07:11 PM
    Hi there I want to use this theme as well but when I typed in what you called it I'm not finding it on my device. I'm using BlackBerry Wallpapers, Ringtones, and More I've also searched free themes and themes that emulate the previous OS.

Do you mind walking me through the exact steps to get to the one listed below as all these tray options are driving me nuts... Thanks.
    ---------------
    02-23-11 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD