You need to make sure you weather icon is the first icon on the app screen!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 09:50 AM
    doh, should have known that. Thanks.

Overall its a nice theme but I've noticed a few things with it..

It seems to be that using the track pad is hit or miss on the homepage (yes the keypad is closed) not sure y that is. Also, when I touch the top bar to access messages or missed calls, it only opens my message folder. No more universal search either.

I assume these are all casualties of the theme builder. Thanks for the theme and support though.
    12-28-10 12:13 PM
    -No Weather Icon
    -8 Icon Bottom Dock
    -Hidden Today with 10 entries

[CENTER]
    OTA INSTALL
    This theme for some reason did not show me any calendar entries on the today screen, and as stated before the trackpad navigation is jumpy?

I like the plain black look when you go to view all the icons. Can you create an all black for today screen as well? I like plain

Last edited by mcfz; 12-28-10 at 01:02 PM.
    12-28-10 12:59 PM
    This theme for some reason did not show me any calendar entries on the today screen, and as stated before the trackpad navigation is jumpy?

To see Calendar entries you must hover over the Calendar Icon on the home Screen and the Calendar Icon must be one of the 8 icons. The entries are hidden until you press or hover on the Calendar Icon. As for trackpad navigation that is screwed up due to Theme Builder still being a Beta Program only.
    12-28-10 01:04 PM
    doh, should have known that. Thanks.

Overall its a nice theme but I've noticed a few things with it..

It seems to be that using the track pad is hit or miss on the homepage (yes the keypad is closed) not sure y that is. Also, when I touch the top bar to access messages or missed calls, it only opens my message folder. No more universal search either.

I assume these are all casualties of the theme builder. Thanks for the theme and support though.
    Due to Theme Builder being a Beta Program when you create a custom theme you lose all the OS6 elements (universal search, drop down notification and so on). Trackpad navigation is also screwed due to the beta status.
    12-28-10 01:08 PM
    To see Calendar entries you must hover over the Calendar Icon on the home Screen and the Calendar Icon must be one of the 8 icons. The entries are hidden until you press or hover on the Calendar Icon. As for trackpad navigation that is screwed up due to Theme Builder still being a Beta Program only.
    I see. Is there a way you could...

Make it all black background
    10 Calendar Entries STATIC all the time
    8 Icons

If possible, that would be excellent!
    12-28-10 05:47 PM
    I was running this theme and screwed up my permissions. What do I need to enable to allow the theme to work again? (it was the one with 8 icons, hidden today and weather slot, blue highlites)
    01-03-11 09:10 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD