Update 2011/02/06 - TiltLaunch Lite is now available
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...-slgta-583064/

Please continue to post comments and suggestion re TiltLaunch over on the new thread.

Thanks.

====================

As promised, here is a version of SuperTilt+ with Tilt-Launch.
    I have make it customizable so that you guys can try out different scenarios.

It is setup to launch app#24 on the application list when the home screen switch to Landscape mode. If there is nothing on app#24, then nothing will be launch.

I have it setup on my phone to launch the "calculator" whenever I rotate my phone to Landscape. But I am sure we can think of a better use case.

Feel free to try it out and let the imagination / innovation begins.

Important - Read before you install:
    Please note that this is a Proof-of-concept only, so I cannot guarantee that it won't lockup your phone ... but if that happens, a simple battery pull or "alt-shift-del" will reboot the phone. But u know those tricks already, right?!
    Unless you want to try out the Tilt-Launch features, I will suggest you stay away from this. You can always use the regular SuperTite+ / SuperTilt+ Lite. Thanks.

OTA install
    Last edited by slgta; 02-06-11 at 02:57 PM.
    02-05-11 12:58 AM
    Just a thought, would it be better to make it launch an earlier app? Maybe even an app from the home screen? For example, if I wanted it to launch an app I use a lot: Messages, web, text, BBM, Facebook... then I will probably want that icon on my homescreen. And, while I haven't tested the theme, I'm guessing you don't have 24 apps on your homescreen?
    02-05-11 01:01 AM
    Do you have a screenshot?
    02-05-11 02:15 AM
    Yes , some screen shots would be great.
    02-05-11 05:59 AM
    I love, LOVE this theme!!!!! What are the chances we could get the blue stuff turned pink? Then the theme would be PERFECT! Thank you so much for my new favorite theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-11 08:32 AM
    I see you did this with TB6 beta2. The wallpaper stretches in landscape. I think RIM needs to add the option (on the phone) to seperately change Portrait AND Landscape wallpaper seperately. I hate the stretched wallpaper issue. The fix/trick is to export the theme using the old theme builder. It keeps the landscape paper unchangeable but if it is set to something nutral it works well
    02-05-11 09:25 AM
    Do you have a screenshot?
    Yes , some screen shots would be great.
    This POC is based on the latestest SuperTilt+
    Screenshot are here.

There is no screenshot for the Tilt-Launch function, as it is simple a Launch of the 24th apps on the app list when the user rotate the phone.
    02-05-11 09:25 AM
    I love, LOVE this theme!!!!! What are the chances we could get the blue stuff turned pink? Then the theme would be PERFECT! Thank you so much for my new favorite theme!

I am not sure what blue stuff you were referring to. The images with all the colourful eclipse are just a markup showing all the hidden hotspots. The hotspots are all transparent on the theme.

Having said that, there is no reason why we cannot have the hotspot to change color when the user press on it. Another idea for future releases.

Thanks.
    02-05-11 09:31 AM
    I see you did this with TB6 beta2. The wallpaper stretches in landscape. I think RIM needs to add the option (on the phone) to seperately change Portrait AND Landscape wallpaper seperately. I hate the stretched wallpaper issue. The fix/trick is to export the theme using the old theme builder. It keeps the landscape paper unchangeable but if it is set to something nutral it works well
    Agreed. I have a different wallpaper for Landscape in previous version, but have decided to use the same one as the portrait in this version, it looks ok in my opinion. If you look at the Lanscape screenshot, it is still the wallpaper I used on pervious version.
    02-05-11 09:57 AM
    Agreed. I have a different wallpaper for Landscape in previous version, but have decided to use the same one as the portrait in this version, it looks ok in my opinion. If you look at the Lanscape screenshot, it is still the wallpaper I used on pervious version.
    Looks good if the wallpaper looks good stretched, changed to a picture and well looks not so good What would be nice, is RIM set up the phone to make the wallpaper changing portrait / landscape specific. Hey, here's an idea, can some one make me an app for that??? An app to change only portrait or landscape wallpaper individually, not both with the same file. Any one up to creating something like that???
    02-05-11 02:46 PM
    By blue stuff I mean the blue icon highlighter, status bars, things like that.. Whatever is blue, can you change to pink, to girly up the theme.. pretty please? I absolutely LOVE this theme!

02-05-11 03:48 PM
    By blue stuff I mean the blue icon highlighter, status bars, things like that.. Whatever is blue, can you change to pink, to girly up the theme.. pretty please? I absolutely LOVE this theme!

oic, sure ... it will be my pleasure. In the mean time, I hope a girly wallpaper will do just fine.
    02-05-11 04:01 PM

It is setup to launch app#24 on the application list when the home screen switch to Landscape mode. If there is nothing on app#24, then nothing will be launch.

I have it setup on my phone to launch the "calculator" whenever I rotate my phone to Landscape. But I am sure we can think of a better use case.

OTA install

Please note that this is a Proof-of-concept only, so I cannot guarantee that it won't lockup your phone ... but if that happens, a simple battery pull or "alt-shift-del" will reboot the phone. But u know those tricks already, right?!
    Just installed on a whim. Very nice theme. However I don't like the idea of 24th app launching in landscape mode. I can see how this could become quite annoying. Could you take that out? Otherwise great theme. Nicely done.

02-05-11 04:01 PM

OTA install

Ok, found where you posted without the tilt launch. Thanks! Nicely done.

02-05-11 04:06 PM

the highlighted blue line would be lovely in pink i think, when you scroll over anything the highlighted color is blue now.

thanks from the girls ;]
    02-05-11 06:43 PM
    The free themes are getting better....everyday. Just downloaded this one. Thanks for posting.

02-05-11 10:04 PM
    The free themes are getting better....everyday. Just downloaded this one. Thanks for posting.

Please noted that this one is only a proof-of-concept (test theme) .... so, unless you want to try out the Tile-Launch concept as described on the first post, I will suggest you install the regular SuperTilt+ / SuperTilt+ Lite.

Thank you for your continue support.
    02-05-11 11:04 PM
    I am officially launching the TiltLaunch theme.

Please click here to go to the TiltLaunch thread.

Thanks.
    02-06-11 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD