I'm wondering if anyone can make me a custom theme for my Torch, running OS 6.0.0.486. The main things I want are a weather slot, hidden today with 5-10 lines, and custom icons/battery/signal meter and to be able to use the trackpad. I want the theme to be light purple or light pink, with maybe light grey shading when you move the cursor over an icon. I want the bottom of the screen to have 5 icons, I don't like the sliding trays (All, Favorites, etc) and then to just push the BB button to display all the icons. As far as icons I have some screenshots of what I mean by custom from this theme I'm using now. I don't like the OS 6 stock icons even when they have that "embossed" look on some of the themes or different colors, I like original ones.

I like the way the 5 icons are on this theme as far as the shaded bar behind it and the hidden today where you just swipe a certain spot and it pulls up the today lines
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...esigns-593550/

screenshots of icons:

I will pay for the theme and hopefully everything I said isn't as complicated to make as I think it is. Thank you sooo much in advance to whomever is willing to help, if anyone. I would love to preview what you can make and listen to any suggestions you might have because I'm not a theme maker so I don't know what works or what doesn't as far as functionality and speed and looks.

**sorry i forgot to add wallpaper friendly also*** thank you
    Last edited by erigsby; 03-18-11 at 08:57 AM.
    03-17-11 10:39 AM
    I'll make you one this weekend. I'm tied up in 3 themes right now. This should be rather simple.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-11 06:39 AM
    I'll make you one this weekend. I'm tied up in 3 themes right now. This should be rather simple.

thank you! i really appreciate it. i cant wait
    03-18-11 08:37 AM
    Try this one out please.
    http://db.tt/grZKhKk
    03-20-11 06:04 AM
    Ok a couple things. I love the color, but not crazy about the font. I don't like the style or that it is bold. Can you change that to something more casual and non-bold?
    Also theres a few things I notice on the screenshot below:
    the weather slot is great, but the weather icon also shows up as the first icon.
    there is a text message icon there on the right hand side for some reason. i'm not sure why that is there.
    the hidden today i can find when i use the trackpad, but i'm not sure what to touch to make that appear, or can you only use the trackpad to unhide it? Also, I don't have this in the screenshot, but there are only 2 today items listed and the first one gets cut off because it is under the date from the clock a bit. I'd really like it to show at least 5 items.
    The date on the clock is cut off, it only shows Sun, Mar...

If it's not too much trouble can you resolve those things?
    03-20-11 10:41 AM
    Yes I can/will. I'm sorry about some of the problems cause they are my fault. I putnthis theme together this morning asleep. Yes asleep. This stretches sleep walking. I've got to get ahold of myself. Hidden screen is navagatable by touch and trackpad. The hidden screens is on the right of the screen. The txt icon that you see is one of the hidden screen. I have 4. Calendar,messages,txt,app menu. You see the txt cause as I said I was asleep and didn't hide it. I didn't make enough room for the date. So not a problem to correct either. Matter of fact the only thing that's going to be hard for me is the font. I'm font crazy and its hard for me to leave well enough alone. I will try. Do you have a fav? Thanks for your patentance with me and I'm truely sorry I dropped the ball. I'll clean it up as soon as I get back to my lab.

03-20-11 06:31 PM
    i dont really have a favorite font, just something not bold and the reason i dont like that one is because of the fact that its like all caps looking/the lower-case are mixed in with capital letters... it just looks weird to me.

don't apologize. i'm pretty patient and you are the one doing me a favor, so i'm grateful for the changes you can make to get it the way i want. thanks.
    03-20-11 07:26 PM
    don't apologize. i'm pretty patient and you are the one doing me a favor, so i'm grateful for the changes you can make to get it the way i want. thanks.
    Yes mam, but your doing me a favor. Your giveing me feed back. That's the only way I'll grow. And that leaves me in your debt. I will have this finished soon. Just been tied up w/ stuff in the real world. Bummer. Lol.

03-21-11 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD