Does anyone know of a Torch theme which has larger fonts? The first thing I do with my new Blackberry is increase the font size to 10 or 12 which is fine until I fancy a new look with a theme. I've downloaded lots of themes where in the screenshots the font looks a reasonable size only to find its way too small for me to read! Any assistance would be gratefully received.
    02-07-11 12:58 PM
    Does anyone know of a Torch theme which has larger fonts? The first thing I do with my new Blackberry is increase the font size to 10 or 12 which is fine until I fancy a new look with a theme. I've downloaded lots of themes where in the screenshots the font looks a reasonable size only to find its way too small for me to read! Any assistance would be gratefully received.
    You need a theme that has "user defined" font.
    I believe that TINT by BBT is one that offers this feature>
    02-07-11 02:00 PM
    The font size in the banner items (time, date, carrier, etc) are set by the theme developer.
    What other features are you looking for in a large-font theme? UI 6 look-and-feel? Bottom dock? Hidden dock? Etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 06:07 AM
    Is there any way I can customise my own universal font? I like Helvetica Ultralight and would like to see this font everywhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD