Hey this is my first post on Crackberry. Long time BB fanatic though!

Anyways though, I downloaded the Volcom theme a while back, and recently wanted to switch back to the regular one as it's far superior to any layout I've seen (even compared to galaxy s and iphone!). Anyways all my sub categories (media, favorites, frequent, etc.) are empty with no icons. How do I get the video and music and picture all that back into media for example. For favorites I even tried to "unfavorite" what I had in there, and it won't unfav.

Is there anyway to get these back without doing a total reboot?

Thanks
    04-07-11 08:40 PM
    have you tired to reboot the device? if not do that see if they return... if that doesnt work then on the home screen hit the menu button, options, reset everything on the theme... now that will do exactly that, reset your theme layout etc etc... you will have to move and favorite everything from scratch
    04-07-11 09:00 PM
    i've had this problem as well on my torch. in my case, it my media deck that was always empty even though i had the media icons in the folder.

what i did to solve it was, move all the icons out, change your theme back to the stock theme and do a battery pull. when your bb reboots, move the icons back into the media folder, they should appear on your media deck. they did for me.

btw, i had this bug on the original os (.244? can't remember), and on the .486. but it is fixable.
    04-08-11 04:13 AM
    Try to upgrade your os. My os is .526, highly recommend. And maybe your theme is not compatible with your bb. Check this out.
    04-08-11 06:16 AM
    Whenever changing themes it's always a must to do a battery pull. Every themer will tell you this and most themes have a disclaimer about pulling the battery out.
    04-08-11 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD