I was talking about doing this with a font after i went android and the only possible (easy) way to do it on BB was change the numbers to words. I was going to do it and edit a few fonts but........i can NOT get over how ridiculous it is to read your time like that lol. Am i the only one that thinks it looks extremely annoying?? ElevenTwentySeven makes loads more sense for a quick glance versus OneOneTwoSeven. Maybe im being complicated. lol.
    02-10-11 07:22 PM
    I was talking about doing this with a font after i went android and the only possible (easy) way to do it on BB was change the numbers to words. I was going to do it and edit a few fonts but........i can NOT get over how ridiculous it is to read your time like that lol. Am i the only one that thinks it looks extremely annoying?? ElevenTwentySeven makes loads more sense for a quick glance versus OneOneTwoSeven. Maybe im being complicated. lol.
    It was the same problem, but unless someone makes a BB version of that app, the "alpha-font" is the only current way.
    02-10-11 07:37 PM
    Well, im currently working on a graffiti theme and will use a text clock and come in different colors. Just remember...IheartmyBB did it first!! LOL
    Yep! We love the theme which is why we used it as an example! Xan- I have someone who wants to buy it but he can't reach you!

Can you @ me on twitter or email me @ [email protected] please?

I'm sorry you had to close your blog down, too, like Susan and Tj

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-11 08:17 PM
    We have asked a few app developers to do it.. All we hear are crickets so far. We take what we can get

02-10-11 08:18 PM
    We have asked a few app developers to do it.. All we hear are crickets so far. We take what we can get

lol i feel you. I have a couple font edits im working on for the clock that TC might like since i said noooo about the text. lol.
    02-10-11 09:20 PM
    lol i feel you. I have a couple font edits im working on for the clock that TC might like since i said noooo about the text. lol.
    did you say NO about the text, of course its harder to reader, but ohhhh so cool lol!!!!!
    02-10-11 10:06 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD