I know many of you are still getting to know it - some say it's buggy - I guess it is a beta after all.

What I'm interested in is how it can customize OS 6.0.

Things like:

Can it remove some of the tabs like downloads, frequent, etc.? Create custom tabs?

Can it change the way the notification screen works?

How about calendar entries - is there a way to put these on the background like the Today themes on 5.0 and before?

What else can we look forward to in customization?
    09-28-10 02:04 PM
    im having trouble creating an ota version... it keeps creating like 25 files for ota.
    09-29-10 01:00 AM
    im having trouble creating an ota version... it keeps creating like 25 files for ota.
    That's normal for OTA. You should have one jad. file and a bunch of cod. files.
    09-29-10 03:00 PM
    So ALl I have to do is use the .jad file then?
    09-29-10 03:08 PM
    So ALl I have to do is use the .jad file then?
    Depends on what you are trying to do. If you want to be able to download your theme via OTA from your device then you will need to set your jad. and cod. files hosted on a web server. There are numerous threads in the forum that will help you with that. Otherwise, you need to export for desktop and use the axl. and cod. file to install via BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    09-29-10 03:20 PM
    its really cool & no doubt its buggy as well. directly accessing to any particular content made me faster

check out my theme
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/wi...remium-534063/
    09-29-10 03:28 PM
    So far, I haven't found a way to edit/remove those tabs, though I don't know a whole lot about composer and editing .SVG files.
    09-29-10 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD