It’s time to revolutionize your smartphone into Tabphone

Demo Available

Tabphone is totally controlled over your gestures. Follow your tablet rules on your BlackBerry phone. It revolutionizes your smartphone to a Tabphone. Get the most of with new OS 6.1 icons & gesture controls as seen on playbook. With settings panel & 7 custom app list on homescreen, you dont need to dig application menu every moment. Also features widget replacement for your favorite Twitter client. See images for short tutorial.

*** Demo ***

All app buttons are deactivated except 'Universal Search' & 'BlackBerry Messenger'

Buy/Try Tabphone >>
    04-13-11 12:52 AM
    This is really intereting and very innovative. Nicely done. If your looking for comment, only iniitial feedback is that the hotspots could be a bit smoother and ideally, it would be great if you could enable the BB return button so that you could exit one of the tabs back to your main screen without having to find the "return" hotspot. IMO a today feature would also be beneficial, otherwise its a very nice theme. I'll provide more feedback as I use it.
    04-13-11 07:07 AM
    BTW, thanks for being one of the developers that always provides a demo/try it first, feature!
    04-13-11 07:07 AM
    Thanks & glad you like it. About the escape key, I'll try to

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 08:12 AM
    One additional issue. When you use the social or media tabs, the icons do not work. I am not able to launch the programs from those pages...
    04-13-11 08:24 AM
    *** Demo ***

All app buttons are deactivated except 'Universal Search' & 'BlackBerry Messenger'

dayoungdc likes this.
    04-13-11 08:28 AM
    Awesome! Love it, temped to buy it!

04-13-11 10:46 AM
    Very unique and interesting theme - I also appreciate your posting of a demo - screenshots never quite give the full picture. I would consider reducing the number of the application icons displayed in the top dock - they are a bit small and I am frequently hitting the one next to the one I want. Nicely done.
    04-13-11 09:50 PM
    thanks. i really cant wait up for PlayBook and play the same gestures
    04-16-11 12:53 PM
    Cool! Thanks
    04-19-11 12:41 PM
    Bought it.
    Love it.
    Only thing, I think there may be too many icons in the top dock, in a lot of cases it highlights/selects the wrong one.

04-24-11 07:49 AM
    Tabphone is now avaiable on App World

Download here from App World >>

*OS 7 icons not available on App world version

To get OS 7 icons Tabphone, Download/Try here >>
    05-16-11 01:27 AM
    Can you please share the wallpaper with me so I can use it with BeWeather I really love it.
    05-27-11 10:46 AM
    here's a working video

@abudi4 - i'll post up soon
    05-30-11 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD