Is there a theme for the Torch that will give it the appearance of the Storm's Zen Precision theme, today screen and all?
    I use both but the storm gets more use as it is my work phone and switching use between both devices gets a little confusing.
    I have a basic Today theme installed on the torch but it would be nice to get the same order of items on the today screen and maybe the same icons as the storm uses. I've perused various app sites but the sheer amount of choices one has to go through is daunting, and my poor search skills don't help.
    If anyone knows and can drop a quick note it would be much appreciated. thanks.
    03-04-11 12:50 PM
    I'm sure there's a few floating around. However, you may want to try here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/
    They have a lot of free and premium themes, all of which are pretty kick-***. If you can't find something there, you can alway request one. Those themer guys and gals are the awesomesauce!
    Good luck, hun!

*edit* didn't know I couldn't say arse...lol. My bad. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Beakman likes this.
    03-04-11 01:11 PM
    I'm sure there's a few floating around. However, you may want to try here: BlackBerry Torch 9800 Themes - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    They have a lot of free and premium themes, all of which are pretty kick-***. If you can't find something there, you can alway request one. Those themer guys and gals are the awesomesauce!
    Good luck, hun!

*edit* didn't know I couldn't say arse...lol. My bad. Lol

Thanks for that link. I thought there was a section for (9800) themes but I guess I didn't scroll down in the headers far enough.
    And here's the thread for what i was looking for:http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/wt...eplica-580486/
    cool and a half! I'll try it out asap!
    Thanks again!
    03-04-11 02:23 PM
    Check out In The Kow II - Today Theme in the Crackberry App Store

In The Know II - Today Theme - [OS 6 Ready] - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

It was what I had on my Storm. He makes well thought out themes that run smoothly.
    03-04-11 02:38 PM
    Thanks for that link. I thought there was a section for (9800) themes but I guess I didn't scroll down in the headers far enough.
    And here's the thread for what i was looking for:http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/wt...eplica-580486/
    cool and a half! I'll try it out asap!
    Thanks again!
    No problem, glad I could help!
    03-04-11 02:49 PM
    You could yet Missing 5. Its 99 cents in the crackberry appstore.
    Superstore

03-04-11 03:16 PM
    You could yet Missing 5. Its 99 cents in the crackberry appstore.
    Superstore

Yes, that's where the above links eventually led me to.
    03-07-11 03:03 PM
    This probably isn't what your looking for but I've been using this theme for a week now. Its got the storm look, but no today. It says $5.99 but just click the download links. There's a single row of icons and a double.

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Themes: Storm Replica

Btw, it was free!
    03-08-11 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD