I'm looking for a World of Warcraft theme for my Blackberry Torch, similar to this one: Superstore

But preferably Horde (maybe Forsaken/Undead (the one with the mask)).

I've searched on CB and on Google. I found a few but, none for OS 6...or Torch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by manicalchemist; 06-04-11 at 03:38 PM.
    05-29-11 03:12 PM
    *licks topic* yup, still fresh...lol
    *looks around, hears crickets* ahhhh! The crickets are after my Nacho Cheese Doritos!

05-30-11 07:39 PM
    what are u looking for something intricate
    or simple
    05-30-11 07:49 PM
    Oh, hai, Damien!
    Well, I'm really digging the one mentioned above as far as design level wise.
    I try to stay away from Stock, I get visually bored with them. I would take a stab at it myself, but between work and playing the game; my attention span is that of a fruit fly. Can't hold a thought long enough to change my mind...lol

I'd love to see what you can find/come up with. ^_^
    05-30-11 08:03 PM
    well im still new to this but i am having lot a fun learning (smashes keyboard doing hidden dock) ill give it a try might take a couple days, that is if someone else dont make it before me. ill look at the other ones see if i can get some ideas
    05-30-11 08:20 PM
    well im still new to this but i am having lot a fun learning (smashes keyboard doing hidden dock) ill give it a try might take a couple days, that is if someone else dont make it before me. ill look at the other ones see if i can get some ideas
    Sounds great!

05-31-11 02:24 AM
    *checks pulse*
    Oh no! We're loosing 'em!!!
    CLEAR!
    ca-chuk
    Again!
    CLEAR!
    ca-chuk
    beep-beep-beep
    ok we have a pulse....
    stabilizing thread's vitals.
    Do you smell popcorn?
    06-04-11 06:46 PM
    lmao hay sorry its taking so long got roped into remodeling the kitchen at home but dont worry i haven't forgotten about you
    Last edited by damienstarr; 06-06-11 at 11:59 PM.
    06-04-11 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD