Hi All,

Ya I know this is a boring request but all I am looking for is an OS6 theme with the homescreen mods like the OS6/Playbook hybrid theme with ONLY the homescreen mods - no need for a custom wallpapaer or mods to any other screen especially the "calling" screens.

reasons:

the call (calling and once connected) screens in the default theme auto size the text so that when I dial into conference bridges I can se the entire digit stream (and yes it is long).

as for the wallpapaer, I use the functionality in BerryWeather to add the weather to my homescreen and set a custom wallpaper.
    06-15-11 09:31 AM
    Check out my theme OS7ish it should be on the first page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-11 09:43 AM
    I have tried it. the in call screens do not auto size long digit strings like the defualt theme does. there are several similar themes on the first few pages with OS7 icons...they all seem to set a custom wallpaper for the call screens and that may be what is messing things up if you guys are not tweaking those screens in other areas.
    06-15-11 09:55 AM
    Check out my theme OS7ish it should be on the first page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    this one works fine for me
    06-15-11 05:50 PM
    try a very long digit stream and it wont. at least 30 digits with pauses something like " toll free access number <p> userid #<p> bridge pin # "
    06-16-11 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD