Hi,

I've searched everywhere but I can't seem to find the answer.
    I'm like a total noob with theme building (i just downloaded it 5 min. ago), but the only thing I wanted to change was the font, since I love the Century Gothic font.

Well, it works... for so far.
    The font has been applied everywhere on my BB, but now my the font on my time is really small, and the font on my buttons (like texts, messages, phone etc) is HUGE.
    I used the same size for everywhere: 20.

Now is my question: Can I change the font of my time so it is a bit bigger, and the font on my icons a bit smaller?
    10-01-11 01:36 PM
    yes, there are settings for the font all over theme builder. go go the banner > homescreen and change the size for the clock.. then go to the app screen and change it there.
    10-01-11 03:16 PM
    hi!

when i made the theme myself, my whole phone kept freezing if i'd touch 3 buttons, and the rebooting would take 15 minutes.
    i just finished adding bbm contacts and phonebook contacts all over again.
    i will try it again, but the simulator for 9800 doesn't work.

and i can't find the settings for app screen, and when i try to change the size of the clock I can't save it, it will say it is too big.
    Last edited by pterkoele; 10-01-11 at 05:58 PM.
    10-01-11 05:47 PM
    There is also a Theme Developers Forum where you can search for such info and/or post questions.

Theme Developers - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    10-05-11 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD