Well it took me a little while to pull it off, but I did it!
    I made a World of Warcraft inspired theme.

Still working out the bugs, and as soon as I do, I release to the public....for free!

Rango87, damienstarr and Khial like this.
    06-13-11 01:45 AM
    wow! it looks awesome. it really looks like you spend a lot of effort and time for this theme. Would love to test it for you if you ever need one. [email protected].
    If not then i will just look forward to the day you release the theme.
    Thank you in advance and goodluck!
    manicalchemist likes this.
    06-13-11 03:15 AM
    Wow, great work. It's amazing!
    06-13-11 04:13 AM
    damn dude sorry u guess i just took to long great job if u wanna tester let me know
    06-13-11 07:18 AM
    @arjae: Thanks! It did take a bit longer than I thought it would. I forgot how themes can either be a breeze or a straight up pain in the ****...lol.

@Rango: Thank you!

@damienstarr: No worries dear. It wasn't that you took to long. It was, I got to thinking, "how am I supposed to tell someone else how to do this if I can't tell them how to do it?". I'm a hands on type person, and it's really hard for me to convey my thoughts into someone else's head. I still want to see what you had planned

As far as Testing.....I'll be giving it some thought and let ya'll know (I see my first 3 already). I'm mainly testing it myself right now, and will probably not be doing a lot of modding, as I don't have a lot of time between work, home, game, and trying to figure out how to make one for my friend's Curve 8310.
    This was one of those "I wonder if I can do it" moments...and I surprised myself...lol.
    06-13-11 12:18 PM
    well as soon as i can ill show you what i got cant wait to try out yours though u did an awesome job
    06-13-11 05:31 PM
    now i can totally nerd out playing my undead huntard.

Waiting on the edge of my seat.
    06-15-11 10:28 AM
    I would like to volunteer for testing also. This is my first smartphone, so I am definitely a noob to say the least.
    06-16-11 09:51 AM
    As soon as I get a chance, it'll be fixing a few of the known issues and releasing Horde and Alliance versions.
    I've been down with some hellafied crud, so needing to get better before anything.

Now keep in mind, this isn't the most wallpaper friendly theme...actually, it down right wallpaper anti-social, but that's how I wanted it.
    Love WoW but not so much Wallpapers?
    Keep your eyes peeled...soon to come.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-11 11:39 AM
    sweet cant wait to try these im still stuck on mine but iv been busy as **** this week ill get to it sooner or later
    06-17-11 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD