I love this theme. Great job!

The weather icon set is awesome too, thanks so much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Stitches11; 06-07-11 at 04:21 PM.
    06-07-11 04:11 PM
    The Update has come! Wooo!

Was excited to get my email from Mobihand telling me they had an update available.

Usage report:

- landscape support is now enabled, except without the trackpad. Vertical support is trackpad-friendly.

- font sizes are natural and don't shrink my message lists now.

- theme is a lot more wallpaper-friendly (though the green icon bar that's used for an underlay will stand out on a few themes) than it was before.

- notifications in the top bar no longer overlap.

The only new bug that I'm noticing is that the Connections Manager and clock cannot be tapped from the homescreen - you need to use their icons.

Great work, though! Free upgrade = points. Update with lots of work behind it = megapoints!
    06-08-11 05:56 AM
    Clock can also not be tapped- icon has to be used. Great update love the theme

06-08-11 07:18 AM
    Hey guys, I've had a couple minor bug reports. I'm going to be issuing another update ASAP and Ill get rid of the green bar on the vertical homescreen. I'm getting married next weekend so things are a bit hectic, but ill do my best
    chesternoos likes this.
    06-08-11 07:23 AM
    Congrats on your wedding and thanks for the update
    06-08-11 11:26 AM
    I can tap connections manager on the left-hand side of the signal triangle. I can tap the clock on the circle with the arrow in it. Both in portrait and landscape.

06-08-11 12:41 PM
    Have a nice wedding, and thanks for this amazing & original theme. One of the best i had.
    06-08-11 04:22 PM
    Congrats on the wedding!
    Update is great, I've had no issues with it at all so far.
    Thanks again for feeding my addiction to awesome themes

06-08-11 05:08 PM
    Congrats on the wedding!

The connections manager I can open from homescreen, guess I was tapping it wrong before. Clock hotspot is still not there, though.
    06-09-11 03:15 AM
    Thanks for the update. Missing the hotspot for the clock

Everything else works great

06-10-11 10:17 AM
    Hey Guys,

Just released an update that HOPEFULLY takes care of most of the issues.
    07-06-11 10:28 AM
    I just downloaded the update. Great job. Just one major bug! When the theme is enabled, if you try and reset the default wallpaper it won't let you. If you go to options, display, home screen preferences, it will go white and return to the previous screen. I've also tried the alternate way, by pressing the main menu button, options, it will go white and kick me out of the menu. I've already reset the phone, and reinstalled the theme.

Thank you in advance.

07-06-11 01:37 PM
    I just downloaded the update. Great job. Just one major bug! When the theme is enabled, if you try and reset the default wallpaper it won't let you. If you go to options, display, home screen preferences, it will go white and return to the previous screen. I've also tried the alternate way, by pressing the main menu button, options, it will go white and kick me out of the menu. I've already reset the phone, and reinstalled the theme.

Thank you in advance.

Not a theme issue but an OS/TB issue. You can ask Tony to post the default wp and apply it if you want it back.
    07-06-11 02:33 PM
    I don't know why I didn't think of it before. Yeah you're correct, I just troubleshooted other themes etc etc. It us an OS problem. I'll just down grade the OS!

07-06-11 04:54 PM
    Nice update D_Town_Tony !!!

Thanks.

07-07-11 03:47 PM
    Fantastic theme and I have no idea why I didn't download it before!
    07-08-11 08:56 AM
    Nice update D_Town_Tony !!!

Thanks.

Hey, whats the App you use to put the Weather in that spot, and which one the one that indicates the battery in the top of the screen? thanks
    07-11-11 07:27 PM
    Very unique and nice theme. Have been looking for a "change from the norm" and this definitly works. Question....downloaded it yesterday from BB Appworld, is that the one with all the current updates you've released or should I be expecting an update message in a few days? Either way, looks great, runs smooth, everyone that has seen my phone so far is beyond intrigued with how cool it is.
    07-13-11 12:23 AM
    Hey, whats the App you use to put the Weather in that spot, and which one the one that indicates the battery in the top of the screen? thanks
    Hi JeRdrgz

I use for the weather (Beweather + custom weather icons : Simplified w/ Color XL) and for the battery (Six tools), it is made to lock screen and to add shorcuts to physical buttons.

Bye
    07-13-11 07:55 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD