NOTE: Please ensure device compatibility prior to purchasing. Please review screenshots and theme description for details on hotspots and features prior to contacting support. After downloading, please do a full battery pull (not soft reset) to properly install theme.

*NO CHANGES (other than bug fixes) or customization will be made.*
    Compatible devices:

9800 OS6

9780 OS6
    9700 OS6
    9700 OS5
    9650 OS5
    9650 OS6
    9630 OS5

Vie. Show off your life through your favorite photographs and wallpapers with simplicity. A minimalistic theme with crystal clear banners, docks and focus icons allow maximum visibility without losing navigation and functionality. The homescreen launcher blends in with any background and serves dually as a hidden dock launcher and picture launcher. Click on the date to access a hidden calendar feature. Messages can be accessed by clicking on the bottom notifications banner. Show off your weather icons or easily access any application through the hideable OCD slot. The large clock is both stylish and easy on the eyes for those who need quick access to the time/alarm features. Want to use light colored wallpapers or photos? Vie's "Tint" feature allows you to do just that. Select your wallpaper and click the "z" button on the home screen to activate "Tint". This will darken your screen by 20%, increasing visibility of banner items, clock and date.
    Torch model supports home screen navigation. Message screen completely defaulted for font app compatibility.

Features/Hotkeys:

Homescreen Launcher: Click left side to hide dock, right side to show. Click on the circle in the center of the launcher for access to Pictures application.

Click on Date to access Calendar hotspot.

Click on Notifications Banner to access Messages.

Hideable OCD Slot: +/- hotkeys

Tint Feature: z/x hotkeys

Note: Tint feature is defaulted to ON when installing theme.

Many thanks to my chicas @flybabyroxy and @suself for naming this theme. Luv u guys! xoxo

Image: Suat Eman / FreeDigitalPhotos

5 Random freebies to be given away.

Purchase for $1.49 for a limited time.
    Last edited by roxxi23; 06-28-11 at 02:05 AM.
    bbfr34k, suself, wendybeee and 2 others like this.
    06-27-11 11:15 PM
    hows about throwing a freebie my way looks like an awesome theme
    06-27-11 11:23 PM
    nice looking theme, would love to get it
    06-27-11 11:24 PM
    Beautiful theme please I want to receive a free copy, please .............. regards
    06-28-11 12:50 AM
    Man I love my blackberry!!! Thank you.
    06-28-11 01:52 AM
    Freebie please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-11 02:42 AM
    What a beautiful and clean looking theme! Couldn't resist and bought it.
    06-28-11 03:42 AM
    Yay a theme that has broken the old fixed font issue - I can read my message list again although the font in buttons is fixed and a little large.

Question..... Can one hide the weather app slot?
    The dimmer does not seem to work

06-28-11 05:33 AM
    I would love a copy

06-28-11 08:10 AM

06-28-11 08:35 AM
    Yay a theme that has broken the old fixed font issue - I can read my message list again although the font in buttons is fixed and a little large.

"Features/Hotkeys:

Homescreen Launcher: Click left side to hide dock, right side to show. Click on the circle in the center of the launcher for access to Pictures application.

Click on Date to access Calendar hotspot.

Click on Notifications Banner to access Messages.

Hideable OCD Slot: +/- hotkeys

Tint Feature: z/x hotkeys

Note: Tint feature is defaulted to ON when installing theme. "

The tint is only at 20%, unlike Prim which was a 35% tint...? I forget lol, either 30 or 35. It's is defaulted to ON when you install it, so you may have to play with the x/z buttons to see the difference. The ocd slot hides/shows with +/-. As far as the "font button" being large, I'm not sure what you mean. the buttons are the same size as the standard buttons on the default themes. You might need to adjust your font a tad and see if that helps. I'll have it tested out again just to be sure and get back with ya.
    06-28-11 09:47 AM
    What a beautiful and clean looking theme! Couldn't resist and bought it.
    Thank you. I hope you enjoy it. I try to keep em from being too complicated and cluttered.
    06-28-11 09:49 AM

Someone just reminded me about the Universal Search issue. It has to be turned off and switched to App Shortcuts to use the hotkeys. I'm sure you know that already though. Just troubleshooting for ya.
    06-28-11 10:16 AM
    Yes app launcher is on my error was intepratation of the diagrams ans not reading text - I assumed the tint feature was accessed by the centre of the home screen hotspot

06-28-11 10:47 AM

One day someone will make the perfect theme just for you........
    06-28-11 11:11 AM
    love love lOVE LOVE LOVE this theme!!!

06-28-11 11:20 AM
    so far the only problem i have had with this theme is the hotkey they work its just every time i press them my phone is always asking it i want to set to a speed dial number like i said still new to blackberry dont even think it has to do with the theme. other then that awesome theme no lag what so ever and very wallpaper friendly the hidden dock is great and i can reach all the hidden spots easy by touch and track pad great job will be keeping this on my phone for a while [IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

06-28-11 07:55 PM
    so far the only problem i have had with this theme is the hotkey they work its just every time i press them my phone is always asking it i want to set to a speed dial number like i said still new to blackberry dont even think it has to do with the theme. other then that awesome theme no lag what so ever and very wallpaper friendly the hidden dock is great and i can reach all the hidden spots easy by touch and track pad great job will be keeping this on my phone for a while [IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Switching off Universal Search should fix that issue for you. Great screenshots by the way
    damienstarr likes this.
    06-29-11 12:14 AM
    Another wonderful Theme, Xan!

Last edited by judy77; 06-29-11 at 07:00 AM.
    06-29-11 06:56 AM
    This theme is one of the prettiest themes...thank you Xan

06-29-11 11:07 AM
    what a wonderful looking theme!! thanks for sharing you talent with us!!
    06-29-11 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD