The Real Unofficial Theme for Facebook

Elegant and professional theme for the number #1 social networking site in the world. Do you love facebook ? why not turn your blackberry experience into a facebook experience. Theme is fully customized with stock professional icons, portrait and landscape modes with four home screen icons on both. Tired of stock themes ? Enjoy the sensation of facebook in every function of your phone.

Regular price $0.99, limited time only 100 50% off coupons available, valid on the mobihand.com network (including the crackberry app store). Remaining coupons: 34

Coupon code: fblove

Get it today for 50% off on the mobihand network

Berry Experience Review

Last edited by sabouze; 02-12-11 at 07:37 PM.
    02-06-11 05:38 PM
    Love this theme :] verry simple the way I like it! I just have few suggestions..
    1) Would it be possible if the icons are centered when they're highlighted?
    2) In some menus the background is blue and so is the font color, I can only see the writing when it's selected, is there anyway that can be fixed?

Thank you :]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 12:06 AM
    Love this theme :] verry simple the way I like it! I just have few suggestions..
    1) Would it be possible if the icons are centered when they're highlighted?
    2) In some menus the background is blue and so is the font color, I can only see the writing when it's selected, is there anyway that can be fixed?

Thank you :]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks, version 3 of this theme will become available within a week and will address your points. Also, you will never have to pay for an upgrade (for life per theme).

Specifically for this theme our team may end up releasing a few different versions(more appropriately flavors), all of which will become available to all that have already purchased and those who will at no additional charge whatsoever.

Please keep us updated on any suggestions and/or requests, as we are a small team with the goal of ultimately developing themes based on what the end user wants to see rather than to dictate products to them.
    Last edited by sabouze; 02-07-11 at 11:10 AM.
    02-07-11 10:59 AM
    thanks..

nice n simple.. what's ive been looking..
    02-07-11 08:16 PM
    version 3 now live
    02-08-11 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD