We really wanted to keep this theme nice and simple, elegant and beautiful, but still add a lot to the homescreen. You get a sliding dock on all devices and a custom banner that allows you to click on just about anything and it be a shortcut to an app. The biggest thing about this theme is it's size - it's small, memory wise that is. Some devices are under 500K, this means it will be FAST. We really cut back on custom fonts and used gradients instead of images as well as the usual image optimization.

Read the full description (or buy the theme) HERE
    03-21-11 09:52 AM
    Wow looks awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 09:54 AM
    love the icons! wallpaper friendly?
    03-21-11 10:48 AM
    This looks nice!
    Clean and simple and elegant in it's own way.
    Good job.

03-21-11 11:26 AM
    Looking great
    03-21-11 11:31 AM
    Theme looks amazing! I'm glad it has the same icons as your previous theme !Aspire. For the Torch version does it support track pad?

03-21-11 11:54 AM
    It does support trackpad and is very bg friendly. You have to reposition all your icons but that's not too bad. Haven't found any bugs yet. Why do some themes pull out legacy search and the search functions. Does everyone just hide them or do they belong in a folder etc?? I reset all my settings and they were still icons.

03-21-11 12:51 PM
    The black background with the contrast of icons colors , are extremely hi taste. Looks really beautiful.

I have read the description , but could not get it clear. Any photos for the torch in the portrait screen? or video may be ?
    03-21-11 01:14 PM
    Portrait is 4 icons across on the same dock. It looks exactly like LS mode just one icons smaller. Very nice theme. Berryweather works well with it too.

03-21-11 01:39 PM
    Well I have to say this is HANDS DOWN the BEST theme I've ever bought. Smooth, fast, great colors, love the icons from !Aspire and the singal and battery bar are my favorites. Btw on the Torch it seems on the place where the speaker is at to change sound profiles, the green symbol seems to be cut off. Just a minor problem I caught.

03-21-11 03:29 PM
    I believe that this is my new favorite!!

The only problem is the black folders on the black background of the all app screen....maybe they could be another color so they can be seen a little easier.
    03-23-11 01:20 PM
    What does the message list look like?
    Is it the same as Reflect7?

03-27-11 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD