Pootermobile is back with a fun take on what has been called "Blackberry 7" aka "Juice" by Kevin Michaluk. Juice gives your BlackBerry a refreshing feel and also packs some cool features. A new feature included in all devices is a quick tutorial on the homescreen given to you by who other than Poots, The World of Pootermobile's mascot. He goes away once you go from the today screen back to the main screen and comes back only on a device reset or changing from a theme back to Juice. On the homescreen you will have a weather slot and some icons on the bottom. There is also a nifty little menu at the bottom banner that houses some fixed apps. And like always you can show off your wallpaper by simply clicking the escape key to hide everything on the screen, and clicking z or touching anywhere on the screen for touchscreen devices. You will have a great time using Juice and that is what Pootermobile is all about!

• 5 customizable icons (keyboard devices)
    • 8 customizable icons (touchscreen devices)
    • Weather slot
    • Calendar today screen with (8 entries keyboard devices) (10 entries touchscreen devices)
    • Clickable bottom banner menu with - Manage Connections, Options, Files and Memo
    • On screen tutorial for all devices
    • Owner info displayed on the today area
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Transitions throughout
    • Click escape key to hide everything (click z to show everything for keyboard devices) (touch anywhere on the screen to show everything on touchscreen devices)

Note: When navigating from the main homescreen to the today screen scroll to the right (do not scroll down) to get to the calendar entries

REMEMBER ALL THEMES AS OF NOW ARE MADE WITH A BETA THEME BUILDER. IF THERE ARE ANY BUGS LET ME KNOW AND I'LL RESOLVE THEM ASAP

Get Juice for your Torch from the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 10-13-10 at 06:24 PM.
    10-11-10 10:57 PM
    I initially liked this theme, but a few things are keeping me from using it.

How is the text on the today screen user definable? On the Torch it's just a bunch of jumbled text.

Tilting the Torch to the side brings up the app screen which in itself is annoying, but tilting it back keeps the app screen there rather than returning to normal.

Using BerryWeather in the slot in the top right, the icon is cut off along the right edge.
    11-06-10 04:24 PM
    I agree. Love this theme, but some little things are bugging me...

When I open a menu it slides out the main screen, then once the menu has moved in, the main screen slides back in. It's quite jerky and not fluid? I think this mainly happens in BBM?
    11-08-10 09:22 AM
    I initially liked this theme, but a few things are keeping me from using it.

How is the text on the today screen user definable? On the Torch it's just a bunch of jumbled text.

Tilting the Torch to the side brings up the app screen which in itself is annoying, but tilting it back keeps the app screen there rather than returning to normal.

Using BerryWeather in the slot in the top right, the icon is cut off along the right edge.

Thanks for purchasing the theme. I will try to answer your questions...

1. The text on today area is your owner info, you can change change from the options/owner menu. The text looks jumbled on your screen because there is too much text that won't fit in the space on the today area. If you don't want the text to look jumbled remove a bit og text from your owner info.

2. Like the original post says all Torch themes right now are made with a beta software. One of the bugs in the software is the landscape homescreen. The landscape homescreen gets so many bugs if assigned from the theme builder. So I and other theme developers have found a work around that eliminates most landscape homscreen bugs which is making the applications screen come up when in landscape.

3. I'm guessing what gets cut off is the temp badge on the icon slot. I will look into this problem and see if I can fix it.

if you have anymore questions feel free to ask

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 10:44 AM
    I agree. Love this theme, but some little things are bugging me...

When I open a menu it slides out the main screen, then once the menu has moved in, the main screen slides back in. It's quite jerky and not fluid? I think this mainly happens in BBM?
    Thanks for picking up the theme. I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say that you open a menu. You mean open a menu with the BB logo menu button? I don't understand why the main screen would slide out when clicking on the menu button. Ill see what I can find about this problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 10:49 AM
    Is it possible to make the third and fourth bottom banner apps "user-defined"? I use third party apps for Memo and Files (Action Pad & File Explorer). It would be nice to be able to access them from this menu. Also, the bottom banner could be a bit larger to make it more "finger-friendly" without losing too much screen real estate IMO. Nice looking theme but some of the issues described here keep me from using it. I'm eagerly awaiting any updates so I can install on my Torch again!
    12-07-10 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD