I had put in my mind I was never going to make an iPhone replica theme but you know what they say "never say never." Hence the name iFail for this theme. Although not an "exact" replica iFail has the feel of an "i" device. The approach to this theme is a bit minimalistic without bells and whistles on the homescreen. So if you like a minimalistic and iphone look this is your theme! And for a very nice price too!

• Hidden bottom dock - (keyboard devices: Click spacebar to hide dock, escape to show - touchscreen devices: Click/touch the middle of the screen to hide dock, click escape to show)
    • Weather slot - must have a paid or free weather application in the first slot of the applications screen
    • No carrier
    • Transitions throughout
    • Wallpaper friendly

UPDATE!

Now with a "folder" icon holding extra icons on the homescreen!

Get iFail from the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 03-23-11 at 01:19 AM.
    03-16-11 04:41 PM
    Freebie for the first?
    03-16-11 04:52 PM
    Free for the second...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-11 04:53 PM
    For the third..

03-16-11 04:59 PM
    Freebie for the first?
    Free for the second...
    For the third..
    There is a reason developers do not like posting on CB anymore and this is it.

A $500 phone and you want a free .99c theme.........
    03-16-11 05:03 PM
    Free for the fourth? Oh wait...
    molson0 likes this.
    03-16-11 05:06 PM
    Can not see a screen shot for the portrait mode of the Torch ? can we see one?
    How many icons? where are the alerts ?
    03-16-11 05:10 PM
    Free for another themer... ? Oh wait...
    03-16-11 05:19 PM
    I can spare the .99 but why not try and get it for free? Yea I understand the creator took the time to make the theme but themers switch themes daily. I see it as... If people try it for free and like it then they'll post that they like it and more people will buy the theme. And who actually paid $500 for their torch.... Att customers at one point could buy it for a penny. Regardless ill proley get the theme it looks sick

Last edited by kevykett; 03-16-11 at 08:19 PM.
    03-16-11 05:26 PM
    Can not see a screen shot for the portrait mode of the Torch ? can we see one?
    How many icons? where are the alerts ?

The theme does not support a homescreen portrait mode. There are only 4 icons on the homescreen for the torch.
    03-16-11 05:36 PM
    I'll be buying it first thing in the morning

Looks good Poot's! Great job bro!

03-16-11 06:32 PM
    Well, because it isn't a contest, so you don't need to try. He has "premium" posted in the title, so therefore he is selling it, not giving away for free. Because the people who ask for freebies are the same tired people who ask on every thread that's titled premium. And people who see you commenting about how much you like it still also see how you begged for a free theme, so why should your comment be of any value. "Yeah this theme is so awesome I would have paid for it but I'm too cheap to pay for it anyhow." Classy. Just saying, stop asking and begging and being ungrateful and annoying, and maybe you would get those freebies without even having to "try."

I can spare the .99 but why not try and get it for free? Yea I understand the creator took the time to make the theme but themers switch themes daily. I see it as... If people try it for free and like it then they'll post that they like it and more people will buy the theme. And who actually paid $500 for their torch.... Att customers at one point could but it for a penny. Regardless ill proley get the theme it looks sick

Last edited by phenyx923; 03-16-11 at 07:59 PM.
    03-16-11 07:52 PM
    Haha dude your redic^ I've gotten plenty of free themes by just asking. At what point was anyone begging? People make such offhanded comments on these forums. Like who would read your response to what I wrote and agree that I was asking, being ungrateful or begging. I even said I'd end up paying for it and that I understood why it wasn't free. Like seriously what an igorant response, comments like yours are what's wrong with forums these days.

03-16-11 08:11 PM
    Haha dude your redic^ I've gotten plenty of free themes by just asking. At what point was anyone begging? People make such offhanded comments on these forums. Like who would read your response to what I wrote and agree that I was asking, being ungrateful or begging. I even said I'd end up paying for it and that I understood why it wasn't free. Like seriously what an igorant response, comments like yours are what's wrong with forums these days.

Just my 2 cents (not directed at anyone in particular) but when you ask every developer for a freebie it is (in my opinion) begging. I see the same posters in every theme thread ask a developer who has spent many hours and days on their theme to give up their work for nothing. The "premium" posting means that the developer has decided that his time is worth something, and he'd like to be paid for it. This should take nothing away from the developers who throw out "free themes" as they work just as hard (well most do).

And sorry that we got off track on this thread, I like this theme a lot as I remember the original version from my Bold 9000. In fact, I think I had it then and it was free!
    Last edited by tellsells; 03-16-11 at 09:59 PM.
    03-16-11 09:55 PM
    Ended up getting the theme-- its very nice, crisp icons, background friendly and runs smooth. Great work, sorry for getting the thread off topic earlier.
    03-16-11 10:25 PM
    I like this theme a lot as I remember the original version from my Bold 9000. In fact, I think I had it then and it was free!

Yup it was free a long time ago but it was a bit buggy. And I added some extras regarding the visuals. It took me a while to do it again and for other devices as well. But I didn't want to make the theme priced like all my other premium themes since it was free before (buggy or not).

03-17-11 02:08 AM
    I think it would be better if it was for Free because if people discover problems while using the theme it would be nice to let the theme developer know so that he or she can make the necessary corrections and still produce a great looking theme without losing the customers service. If there's bugs, why pay x amount of money twice. You know?
    03-17-11 01:26 PM
    I think it would be better if it was for Free because if people discover problems while using the theme it would be nice to let the theme developer know so that he or she can make the necessary corrections and still produce a great looking theme without losing the customers service. If there's bugs, why pay x amount of money twice. You know?
    All (99.9%) of premium theme developers offer free upgrades if they upgrade their themes.
    03-17-11 01:33 PM
    All (99.9%) of premium theme developers offer free upgrades if they upgrade their themes.
    This wasn't an upgrade it was a total revamp. The previous theme didn't even have svg on the homescreen and this one does so I built it from the ground up again. But if you think this is an upgrade I guess I'm the 0.1%

03-17-11 08:14 PM

This theme wasn't even available for the Torch. All my upgrades are free I have never charged anyone for an upgrade EVER so I don't know where the paying twice comes from. But I see your point although I don't think it really applies here.

03-17-11 08:18 PM
    I think it looks great, I LOVE the name.

Might even grab this one myself
    Pootermobile likes this.
    03-17-11 08:30 PM
    This theme wasn't even available for the Torch. All my upgrades are free I have never charged anyone for an upgrade EVER so I don't know where the paying twice comes from. But I see your point although I don't think it really applies here.

Well I was speaking in general for all Themes. I applaud you for Never charging anyone an upgrade ever, but not everyone goes with this choice.

03-17-11 08:59 PM
    If anyone is looking for a very wallpaper-friendly theme then this is a good one:

03-18-11 09:42 AM
    If anyone is looking for a very wallpaper-friendly theme then this is a good one:

Looking gooooood!

03-18-11 09:19 PM
    That does look good Tell!

So funny story: i went to starbucks and ordered a hot chocolate, and when the girl asked me to pay, I said, oh no, can I just have it for free? I promise ill stand right outside the door and tell everybody this is the best hot chocolate on the block! :-p

Seriously thought lol, I am not into iphonish themes but I'm loving how wallpaper friendly this one is. And Poot's works is always great. I'm going in!

03-19-11 02:01 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD