">

Love this theme and berryweather icons

Last edited by neicy; 05-06-11 at 09:33 PM.
    05-06-11 10:46 AM

I love this theme!
    05-06-11 05:19 PM
    Love this theme and bw
    I love that wp! Beautiful
    neicy17 likes this.
    05-06-11 06:58 PM

I love this theme!
    Looks great!
    05-06-11 06:59 PM
    hi,great theme ! one question -how do you get the hidden today to show
    i read the description when I bought it for my torch but says it has hiddentoday feature but not how to use it. So what to i click to get the hidden today to show
    Thanks!!!
    05-06-11 07:01 PM
    hi,great theme ! one question -how do you get the hidden today to show
    i read the description when I bought it for my torch but says it has hiddentoday feature but not how to use it. So what to i click to get the hidden today to show
    Thanks!!!
    The hidden today will show when you scroll over your messages, bbm, calendar icons, etc when you have a new message or entry. If you are referring to the semi-transparent background to help you see the hidden today in the event you have a light colored wp...those hotkeys are z to activate and x to hide. The hidden today feature is only available on the Torch. I know, you wouldn't be posting in this thread if you didn't have a Torch, but it happens lol.
    05-06-11 07:17 PM
    The hidden today will show when you scroll over your messages, bbm, calendar icons, etc when you have a new message or entry. If you are referring to the semi-transparent background to help you see the hidden today in the event you have a light colored wp...those hotkeys are z to activate and x to hide. The hidden today feature is only available on the Torch. I know, you wouldn't be posting in this thread if you didn't have a Torch, but it happens lol.
    thank you for the answer and the quick response (and yes I do have torch,which i love) Also love this theme !!! the only thing that I found that bothers me is when in messages i can not tell what message i am highlighing!!!
    Thanks for such a terrific theme!
    05-06-11 07:28 PM
    Instructions for deactivating universal search for OS 6 users have been posted, along with info on the Today area for Torch Users.

Also now compatible with 9700 OS 5!
    05-12-11 01:33 PM
    Roxxi, this theme is great. I only wish there was a sounds profile button on the home screen and a bigger/darker font used in the messages screen.

I have tried many themes for different BBs and I can say most are not too readable while outdoors. The stock themes seem to work best when outside.

-Rich
    05-12-11 07:24 PM
    looks great on my torch
    05-12-11 07:38 PM
    This is an awesome theme Xan! Thank u SO much for also making it for the 9700 OS5 and letting me test it for ya. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-11 08:06 PM
    Thanks for making this wonderful theme Xan....luveee it !!!

05-13-11 09:17 PM
    hi Roxxi, had a quick question not sure if its been answered... in the signal and battery its showing percentage in everyone's, but mine is showing network and battery as u c in my pic, its not that important was just wondering why? Thanks!

ok backtracked a bit and saw maybe an update went out for it? checked in my acct and its the same one i downloaded and I didnt get an email about it. but its still a great theme!

There is an upgrade that was sent a couple of days after the theme was initially released. It includes changes to the shortcut keys for easier access, the addition of the today background and the custom signal and battery meters. Log into your Mobihand account and check for the update in the My Accounts area. Let me know if that works for you.

05-18-11 02:15 PM
    There is an upgrade that was sent a couple of days after the theme was initially released. It includes changes to the shortcut keys for easier access, the addition of the today background and the custom signal and battery meters. Log into your Mobihand account and check for the update in the My Accounts area. Let me know if that works for you.

ok went back to acct and redownoaded even though it said it was 2.0, and when it downloaded it was the 3.0... Thank you and not sure which i'm liking more, focus or Apres! both r my favorites!
    05-18-11 02:34 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD