NOW COMPATIBLE WITH 9700 OS 5!!

Focus is a theme for those who love to keep it simple. Wallpaper friendly with semi-transparent banners will make Focus one of your favorite themes.

Please note, this is for OS6 ONLY and 9700 OS 5. Please read the description before downloading and make note of your OS version. There will be no refunds if you download for a different OS in error.

OS 6 USERS: In order to use the theme defined shortcuts for the hidden dock, sms, QuickLaunch, etc, you must first change your universal search settings. To change the settings, go to Options, Display, Home Screen Preferences, then switch the Launch By Typing field (the first field on the screen) to Application Shortcuts.

*Custom layout with user defined icons
    *Hidden mini dock with hotkeys,
    *Android-style Clock
    *Weather Slot
    *Hotkey shortcuts
    Hidden dock (0/spacebar), SMS ($), QuickLaunch (#) Torch Today Background (z)/(x)
    *6.1 Icons
    *Semi-Transparent banners for wallpaper friendliness

*Images may vary based on difference in device dimensions

6.1 Icons courtesy of 9of13

Torch Users: Your version features a HIDDEN Today area and a Today background that can be activated with hotkeys. Many people have contacted me to say their entries do not show up when activating the background. This is not a Today theme, it simply has the HIDDEN Today feature. To see the Today entries, simply scroll over your calendar, messages, etc icons. The today entries will be HIDDEN when you scroll off each icon, they do not remain static like a Today theme. If you have a hard time viewing your entries because of the wallpaper being used, there is a today background feature. When first downloading the theme, you will see the grey semi-transparent background. The background is hidden with the (x) hotkey. Activate it again using the (z) hotkey.

Theme wallpaper for those wishing to keep the default wp and use BerryWeather:
    Wallpaper Link

$0.99 Sale
    Last edited by roxxi23; 05-12-11 at 01:31 PM.
    ehadinata, Maseroche and sunflwr50 like this.
    04-28-11 10:00 AM
    Nice looking theme any freebies?
    04-28-11 10:13 AM
    Thank you And yes, still working out the deets on the freebies. Will post asap.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 10:21 AM
    Looks really cool. Can't wait to see the details for the freebies though : )

04-28-11 10:40 AM
    Have you left the message inbox and menu fonts to the default of the device or are the fonts fixed in the theme?
    04-28-11 10:43 AM
    i am loving the look of this theme Great job.
    04-28-11 11:23 AM
    Does this theme have trackpad support?

-Rich
    04-28-11 11:52 AM
    Looks great!
    04-28-11 01:41 PM
    @cabletow Yes they are defaulted, seeing as people like to use their own fonts, most in the theme with the exception of the time are defaulted. @Richv77 I guess I'm not aware of any trackpad issues on other themes, but yes, you can use the trackpad to navigate the home screen. Hope that's what you were referring to.

04-28-11 03:09 PM
    Looks nice.
    04-28-11 03:15 PM
    Thanks for all the kind comments

OK...giving away 10 copies of Focus tonight. PM me if you're interesed. Winners will be chosen at random, NOT necessarily by who responds first. Thanks guys and gals!

04-28-11 03:37 PM
    I've downloaded...great theme. The only issue I see is the font used for the hidden today. It's a bit hard to see. The theme is well worth $1.49!!
    roxxi23 likes this.
    04-28-11 03:58 PM
    PM sent! looks sweet girly!
    04-28-11 04:39 PM
    @rae2u Thanks for the feedback! I was a bit hesitant about adding the today feature for that very reason. I outlined the font in black to try to make it pop but I see how it's a bit hard to read on light wp's. I'll mess with it a bit and see if I can get an update out soon.

04-28-11 04:58 PM
    I downloaded this theme and love it. Is there a way to keep your wallpaper when I have the berrywhether activated?
    Thanks
    04-28-11 05:13 PM
    @rae2u Thanks for the feedback! I was a bit hesitant about adding the today feature for that very reason. I outlined the font in black to try to make it pop but I see how it's a bit hard to read on light wp's. I'll mess with it a bit and see if I can get an update out soon.

That would be great. Let us know what u come up with.

04-28-11 05:20 PM
    I downloaded this theme and love it. Is there a way to keep your wallpaper when I have the berrywhether activated?
    Thanks
    I will post the wallpaper here shortly.

04-28-11 06:22 PM
    Thanks
    Here's the wp, thanks for waiting

Wallpaper Link

04-28-11 07:13 PM
    Here's the wp, thanks for waiting

Wallpaper Link

Thanks a lot...
    04-28-11 07:32 PM
    Ok, all the freebies have been given out. Thanks to everyone who responded! Will probably have another giveaway soon. Meanwhile, I'd love to see your screenshots with whatever wp's you find. Thanks again and hope you enjoy it.
    04-28-11 09:35 PM
    Thanks roxxi23 for your fantastic theme! I have a screen shot but can't post it from my phone. Will put it up tomorrow. Again thank you. Very smooth functional theme.

04-28-11 10:25 PM
    Absolutely love the theme. Will try to post a screen shot soon. Very smmoth and it looks awesome!

Couple of comments. Having the two hot keys for the top icons set as z and the return button is a little awkward. Particularly since you have access to the return when the slider is closed but have to open the slider to get to the z. Any chance of changing the z to something a little more touch oriented or accessible?

Second, if possible a QL hot key/spot would also be nice.

That's it. Awesome theme! Thanks for the great work and thank you for the gift (my bday is this week and this was my first present!)

04-29-11 07:01 AM
    So I have this great theme. I think the original wallpaper is the best.
    I have 2 quastions...
    1. How do I show\hide the today?
    2. Is there a way for the dock to be seen not with the "z" because when I pres on "z" it takes me to "search" screen.
    Thanks
    04-29-11 07:03 AM
    etaynir1;
    1. In order to hide/show the today, you need your calander in the the top bar, then scroll over to it and the today shows, scroll off of it and it disappears.
    2. The way the theme is set up currently, you have to set your home screen preferences to launch application shortcuts, not universal search.

This is a very slick theme. Here is a screen shot. Sorry it is an attachment, but I don't have an account with any photo web sites...
    roxxi23 likes this.
    04-29-11 08:03 AM
    A couple more screen shots...
    roxxi23 likes this.
    04-29-11 08:25 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD