It's been a while since a new theme has come out of The World Of Pootermobile and Elevate comes out firing! A very cool dock for this new theme might look like any old bottom dock, but by simply clicking the spacebar or touch/click of the screen the dock "elevates" to reveal your calendar area. Very fun and functional at the same time. There is also a small dock on the top banner with three fixed icons (Messages, Text Messages, BlackBerry Messenger). And if you forget how to work the theme when you first load up the theme TWP's mascot Poots will help you out with some instructions on the screen.

• Bottom dock (6 icons for keyboard devices, 5 icons for touchscreen devices, 5 icons for Style/Pearl 91xx)
    • Hidden today calendar area
    • Hidden top dock with three fixed icons. Click the red dot on the top left corner to show, click again to hide (Messages, Text Messages, BlackBerry Messenger)
    • Weather slot - must have a paid or free weather application on the first spot in your applications screen
    • No carrier
    • Transitions throughout
    • Homescreen landscape mode NOT supported for touchscreen devices

Get it at the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 03-25-11 at 01:33 AM.
    azz1 likes this.
    03-24-11 03:49 PM
    Looking nice. As excpected
    Pootermobile likes this.
    03-24-11 04:13 PM
    Thanks Appz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-11 06:22 PM
    sweet looking theme
    Pootermobile likes this.
    03-24-11 08:04 PM
    Any screenshot for the torch?

03-24-11 09:58 PM
    Any screenshot for the torch?

Added a screenshot of the Torch homescreen
    03-25-11 01:42 AM
    Really very good looking theme.
    03-25-11 11:16 AM
    Really very good looking theme.

Thank you have you gotten it? If you do let me know how you like it and feel free to share your screenshots too!

03-25-11 02:59 PM
    I have 2 questions please :

1- if the top banner of the messages is hidden, and an email or sms arrives, would I have a notification and where ? or hopefully the banner will come down automatically .
    2- What is the drawer with the envelopes at the top right of the screen ? It is not meant fro messages ofcourse .
    03-26-11 08:18 AM
    I have 2 questions please :

1- if the top banner of the messages is hidden, and an email or sms arrives, would I have a notification and where ? or hopefully the banner will come down automatically .
    2- What is the drawer with the envelopes at the top right of the screen ? It is not meant fro messages ofcourse .

1. The notification for an email would appear right under the top banner where all notification appear. There is a way to make the banner come down for new emails but not for sms or messenger, so I didn't put that feature in.

2. The spot at the top right corner is meant for either a weather application or any app you like. Just place your weather app or prefered app in the first spot in your applications screen and it'll appear in that spot on the homescreen.

m.seif likes this.
    03-27-11 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD