Ok, I couldn't wait and I bought it. LOVE it As always, I love your color schemes - they are always awesome! Love the simple look and hidden sliding dock as on the Apr�s theme. Hidden weather slot on this one also is awesome for wallpaper showing. Seriously, you are becoming my favorite theme maker. I use Focus and Apr�s pretty much as my main themes. I'm glad the wallpaper is neutral because I upgraded to OS version .576 and it has a bug where I can't get into Homescreen Preferences to change wallpapers, so this one works well. Love your work and thank you!

06-04-11 11:20 AM
    They are not posted on the BellShare website, they are on my forum, iCandyMobile. The link to it is in my signature. There's a few different colored sets to choose from.
    Ok, I actually went there and tried to install the red one. I will give it another go. It looks awesome! Thanks so much for such quick replies

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-11 11:22 AM
    Oh and I forgot to mention the hidden calander when you press the date. I am a fan of hidden/shortcut things. Getting your themes with everything great about them and no lag is definitely always a great purchase!
    06-04-11 11:22 AM
    Ok, I couldn't wait and I bought it. LOVE it As always, I love your color schemes - they are always awesome! Love the simple look and hidden sliding dock as on the Apr�s theme. Hidden weather slot on this one also is awesome for wallpaper showing. Seriously, you are becoming my favorite theme maker. I use Focus and Apr�s pretty much as my main themes. I'm glad the wallpaper is neutral because I upgraded to OS version .576 and it has a bug where I can't get into Homescreen Preferences to change wallpapers, so this one works well. Love your work and thank you!
    You can change wallpapers via media>pictures>apply as wallpaper.
    erigsby likes this.
    06-04-11 11:33 AM
    You can change wallpapers via media>pictures>apply as wallpaper.
    thank you! i didnt even think of that. smart
    06-04-11 12:12 PM
    Very nice theme, one problem i noticed.

While in portrait mode, ensure one of the icon at the bottom is highlighted, turn to landscape, and my torch would freeze. The only way to come out of this is to do a battery pull. Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks.
    Yes this happened to me as well. Also would it be possible to have the lock screen wallpaper match the wallpaper we choose on the home screen?
    06-04-11 01:04 PM
    Yes this happened to me as well. Also would it be possible to have the lock screen wallpaper match the wallpaper we choose on the home screen?
    Very nice theme, one problem i noticed.

While in portrait mode, ensure one of the icon at the bottom is highlighted, turn to landscape, and my torch would freeze. The only way to come out of this is to do a battery pull. Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks.
    Did either of you do a battery pull initially when you first installed the theme? I had the issue when testing but you always have to do a battery pull first. After doing the battery pull, I have not had this issue and none of my testers have reported the issue either. I am checking to see if it's a bug with the theme or TB6. Thanks for your feedback.
    06-04-11 01:42 PM
    The theme is really slick, fast and responsive. I love the idea of hiding/showing the dock by the KB.
    The signal meter is sensitive, and the number of icons is optimum for me.

I have not found any issue with it, there is no freezing at all between the portrait and LS.All in all, it is an excellent theme.

Last edited by m.seif; 06-04-11 at 02:59 PM.
    06-04-11 02:43 PM
    Did either of you do a battery pull initially when you first installed the theme? I had the issue when testing but you always have to do a battery pull first. After doing the battery pull, I have not had this issue and none of my testers have reported the issue either. I am checking to see if it's a bug with the theme or TB6. Thanks for your feedback.
    Yes, battery pull done after first installed. Just tried uninstalling, re-installing, same result.
    06-04-11 02:57 PM
    Have you already given' out all the copies of this that you're gonna? Now that I finally got the weather icon set that I wanted (it's perfect, by the way!) I need this theme to sport it on..lol

06-04-11 04:59 PM
    May I suggest something ?
    The word 2011 is hiding part of the date, while the date is active and changes every day, so why do not you make it the other way around ?
    Enlarge the date and bring it to the front , while making the year smaller and put it in the back .
    06-04-11 05:09 PM

Amazing theme!! Thank you so much for it!

At M.seif - It's not hiding any of the date. The year is transparent and I personally think it looks great how it is.
    Last edited by TechNerd.McLeod; 06-04-11 at 06:58 PM.
    06-04-11 06:55 PM
    May be you are right. But it could happen when the date is 2 digits, I do not know.
    06-05-11 07:27 AM
    Alright people, I've already said it once in another forum. It's posted on the description of the theme. I'm not making changes to this theme, whether you purchased it or got a freebie. I'll fix any bugs. I'm looking into the landscape issue a couple of you posted. That's it. It's my design. The screenshots are there. Anyone who doesn't like it, don't spend a buck and a half on it. Delete it if you don't like the look. Otherwise, I'm working on the bug. That's it.

06-05-11 07:43 AM
    It is just meant for any coming design you may make, if you see it worth considering.

Thank you fro your great efforts.
    06-05-11 07:51 AM
    Alright people, I've already said it once in another forum. It's posted on the description of the theme. I'm not making changes to this theme, whether you purchased it or got a freebie. I'll fix any bugs. I'm looking into the landscape issue a couple of you posted. That's it. It's my design. The screenshots are there. Anyone who doesn't like it, don't spend a buck and a half on it. Delete it if you don't like the look. Otherwise, I'm working on the bug. That's it.

Alrighty then...
    06-05-11 11:36 AM
    Have you already given' out all the copies of this that you're gonna? Now that I finally got the weather icon set that I wanted (it's perfect, by the way!) I need this theme to sport it on..lol

No, I haven't given away all of the freebies yet for 9800. I rebuilt the entire theme, including svg coding from scratch all over again because of a couple of reports of a landscape bug. It's been tested since yesterday and none of the testers have been able to recreate the bug. If all goes well, I'll send an update tomorrow and give out a few more copies.
    06-06-11 09:01 AM
    No, I haven't given away all of the freebies yet for 9800. I rebuilt the entire theme, including svg coding from scratch all over again because of a couple of reports of a landscape bug. It's been tested since yesterday and none of the testers have been able to recreate the bug. If all goes well, I'll send an update tomorrow and give out a few more copies.
    I haven't noticed any bug, although I hardly use landscape. Good to know that you are on the ball about fixing it for those who do use it though! Great support!
    06-06-11 09:14 AM
    Me too have not noticed any bug between the two modes, even the pad is working fine.
    But always nice to have an update.
    06-06-11 09:18 AM
    Sounds good. Would love to have one
    06-06-11 10:15 AM
    May I suggest something ?
    The word 2011 is hiding part of the date, while the date is active and changes every day, so why do not you make it the other way around ?
    Enlarge the date and bring it to the front , while making the year smaller and put it in the back .
    I think she was very clear in the first post.....about "no changes."

I appreciate this unique theme just the way it is. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 06-06-11 at 10:31 AM.
    06-06-11 10:27 AM
    I think she was very clear in the first post.....about "no changes."
    I was not asking for a change for myself, I thought it may improve the theme looks, so I thought I should mention it.
    Please have a look on the following photo where I advanced the date of the phone the 14th.
    The year is obstructing the date somehow.

06-06-11 01:17 PM
    I was not asking for a change for myself, I thought it may improve the theme looks, so I thought I should mention it.
    Please have a look on the following photo where I advanced the date of the phone the 14th.
    The year is obstructing the date somehow.
    It's posted on the description of the theme. I'm not making changes to this theme, whether you purchased it or got a freebie.
    Well, you brought it up as a suggestion for the change even after it has been posted and repeated.....NO CHANGES. She is only fixing 'bugs". The date is not a bug, it's a preference- which you would like to see changed and not for the benefit of others. But, nice try. Btw, I can see the date fine....even with my glasses "off". Anyway, I'm enjoying the theme.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 06-06-11 at 02:03 PM.
    06-06-11 01:58 PM
    I like the theme very much too ,and using it right now.
    06-06-11 02:04 PM
    I like the theme very much too ,and using it right now.
    Lol. I see what you're saying, but, I have a lot of themes. If I thought it was an issue, I would not have downloaded it- free or otherwise.
    06-06-11 02:07 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD