I'm in love with Droid themes so I decided to make this one. Included in the TC. If you haven't join, join it then! Torch club is still open!

Ok, back to this theme. WS hides and shows with -/+. No navigations. Custom made clock and date fonts. Simple, clean, wallpaper friendly, ANDROID ICONS!

Only $1.99 on sale! Normal price $2.49. Please give MyBBOTA up to 24 hours for link and check your spam folder!

Purchase link $1.99
    05-09-11 11:06 AM
    Any LS support?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 02:19 PM
    Realy....it's good theme....but not in mobi or crack berry ..... Too bad
    05-10-11 12:12 AM
    Are you going to make this theme available for non-touch devices with OS6 or is this theme for the torch only?

05-10-11 01:17 AM
    Can we have screenshots of the rest of the theme?

05-10-11 04:46 AM
    I have 2 questions :
    1- If I do not use any weather app, can I use this hot spot for another app?
    2- Are those tabs at the bottom of the screen ( apps,web,text) ? if so how many/little apps can we store ?

Thanks
    05-10-11 08:44 AM
    yes, I am going to make this for the non touch devs. I don't have any cb/mobi acc and I got errors with the username and pswd for the acc.

m.seif-yes, you can use the spot for any other app. no, they aren't. they are static icons which means you can't change them.

Here's the app menu :
    05-10-11 09:55 AM
    So I'm guessing there is no Lanscape support?

05-10-11 10:09 AM
    Yes there is a landscape support. Works prefectly on both landscape and portrait mode
    05-10-11 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD