when i try to go into change the wallpaper, i cannot access the display menu, pls fix, i just paid for this.
    Rose_MMDesign likes this.
    06-11-11 07:20 PM
    when i try to go into change the wallpaper, i cannot access the display menu, pls fix, i just paid for this.
    That is a problem with the OS across the board with themes and BB. You can change wp in Media > Pictures > Set as Wallpaper.
    Rose_MMDesign and sushistew like this.
    06-11-11 07:41 PM
    For some odd reason I can't scroll when I'm on the homepage. Used this theme and been highly impressed by it on my 9780, bought it last night for my 9800 and having problems on the main screen.
    06-12-11 03:31 AM
    For some odd reason I can't scroll when I'm on the homepage. Used this theme and been highly impressed by it on my 9780, bought it last night for my 9800 and having problems on the main screen.
    im having the same problem
    06-12-11 09:16 AM
    Ok so I just got this theme and I love it! BUTTT things that need to me fixed are:
    1) You can't use the trackpad scroll on the Torch, I find this quite annoying.
    2) Some on the icons are wrong. The "videos", "pictures", "ringtones", and "instant messaging" icons are wrong. The first 3 I named, The icons you used aren't even from the OS7 set but from a dulled down look alike set (which are ugly)
    3) Have the landscape mode look like the up right mode (not really a big deal though) And you can use the trackpad in landscape. I found that weird if you can use it in regular mode.

Other then these things that need fixing I give this theme 5 stars

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 09:04 AM
    Ok so I just got this theme and I love it! BUTTT things that need to me fixed are:
    1) You can't use the trackpad scroll on the Torch, I find this quite annoying.
    2) Some on the icons are wrong. The "videos", "pictures", "ringtones", and "instant messaging" icons are wrong. The first 3 I named, The icons you used aren't even from the OS7 set but from a dulled down look alike set (which are ugly)
    3) Have the landscape mode look like the up right mode (not really a big deal though) And you can use the trackpad in landscape. I found that weird if you can use it in regular mode.

Other then these things that need fixing I give this theme 5 stars

Thank you for your feedback.
    About the 1st, We found that the new ThemeBuilder have this scroll problem.Need to rebuild by the old one.
    2nd, We try to find this icons.
    06-13-11 07:59 PM
    That is a problem with the OS across the board with themes and BB. You can change wp in Media > Pictures > Set as Wallpaper.
    Thank you for your support!
    06-15-11 08:59 PM
    Thank you for your feedback.
    About the 1st, We found that the new ThemeBuilder have this scroll problem.Need to rebuild by the old one.
    2nd, We try to find this icons.
    I'm glade I can help, hopefully these problems can get fixed soon.

06-15-11 09:17 PM
    Nice job !!!

[IMG][/IMG]
    06-16-11 04:12 AM
    Nice job !!!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Nice screenshot! Thank you!
    06-17-11 11:24 AM
    which OS are you talking about ?
    06-17-11 07:59 PM
    iv'e been using this theme for the past 3 weeks, and that is a long time for a theme for me...
    i realy love it! it has every thing a theme should have, in my opinion....
    one thing is, could you make the today to be shown without the top apps? it's quite annoying and without it there will be more space for the today (maybe more calander entries, or more for each one...)
    thanks
    06-21-11 01:20 AM
    iv'e been using this theme for the past 3 weeks, and that is a long time for a theme for me...
    i realy love it! it has every thing a theme should have, in my opinion....
    one thing is, could you make the today to be shown without the top apps? it's quite annoying and without it there will be more space for the today (maybe more calander entries, or more for each one...)
    thanks
    Thank you for your support!
    Many users need the top apps.
    06-21-11 12:51 PM
    hey. thanks for the replay.
    i didn't mean to cancel the top apps, i meant to make them show only when you touch the lower hotkey. and when you activate the today it will only show the today without extras. just my opinion, stil love the theme...
    06-22-11 01:13 AM
    Nice suggestion!
    06-28-11 10:43 AM
    thanks for the reply
    06-28-11 11:12 AM
    You are welcome~
    07-05-11 07:18 PM
    i got the this , but when i setup it , it sayes ur mobile needs to be rebooted , and i do that , but after restarting , i go and activate the themes , i don't find it :s , why !!!
    07-09-12 04:08 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD