Alright everybody, it's done! We have put a lot of time into this bad boy and hope you all enjoy it.

100% Custom Graphics
    Skinned Everything
    Device-Specific Custom HomeScreen
    User Controllable Today Box
    12-15 Sliding dock for Non-Touch Devices
    Hidden Shortcut Dock Non-Touch Devices
    3 Docks, 5 Icons each - all controlled by one button for Touch devices

Make sure you check out the complete description on the product page!

We would love to hear feedback! Any bugs or complaints please email us, so we can keep records at [email protected]
    jenna_jax likes this.
    11-20-10 04:01 AM
    This theme looks real cool, I like themes that hide the menues. Sounds like the trackpad functionality is enabled. Is this theme wall paper frendly? Any Landscape bugs that are present in some themes? Any free give aways? No weather slot?
    Last edited by Dadymon; 11-20-10 at 09:13 AM.
    11-20-10 06:59 AM
    Here are some more images, we also posted a couple videos on the product page!

11-20-10 09:18 AM
    Unfortunately, we had to disable the TrackPad, navigation got so complicated that it never worked right and made it do funny things. There aren't any landscape bugs that we know of, at least our tester didn't report any. We are going to giving away some copies on the main CrackBerry blog
    11-20-10 09:22 AM
    As a beta tester for Aspire, I can personally guarantee anyone's satisfaction with this theme. Having been a tester for over 35 Torch themes, this one cannot be replaced by ANY theme, free or premium, that I have tried till now. I still try out new themes, but none stays on my Torch longer than a few minutes, simply because Aspire is far superior. Just get it.
    11-20-10 08:05 PM
    Is there a weather slot with this theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 08:40 PM
    no separate weather slot, i just have my weather icon as the first icon on my first dock-row, works perfectly for me!
    11-20-10 08:47 PM
    Am I the only one who thinks having the calendar hotkey *this close* to the dock chooser is dumb? I can never change the dock...what am I missing? Waste of 4 bucks for me, or my hopes were too high with all the great "reviews". Oh well!

11-20-10 09:40 PM
    Phenyx, to change the dock u touch the HUGE empty space between the clock and the calendar hotkey! The "dock chooser" is NOT the three dots, if that is what u thought. Check again pls!
    11-21-10 05:04 AM
    Ha. Thanks for clearing me up.

11-21-10 08:04 AM
    First, let me say that this is the best theme that I have found for the Torch. I have purchased about 8 themes for my new device and this one has managed to stay on more than a day! It’s the only one that I haven’t grown tired of or frustrated with due to limitations, flaws or navigation issues. This is a very professional and clean theme that is a very good compliment to the features of the Torch. Excellent work! I do have a couple of issues however and a short “wish list”...

1. I love the side panel but it needs to be a little wider to fit the icons in without being cut off. I have included a screen shot showing the mail icon and the same thing happens with the BerryWeather icon. I haven’t tried many others since this is still a fairly new theme for me but I suspect that they have the same issue as well.

2. Issue - There doesn’t seem to be any trackpad navigation on the home screen. I realize that this may be a limitation to the beta theme builder but wanted to note that. I also recognize that this may be by design. However, because of this limitation, I cannot scroll through the today entries when that little window is opened.

3. I think the Clock and “Manage Connections” images could be a little bigger. There seems to be available “real estate” in that section of the screen and it would also prevent accidental taps on the wrong section to get to the Clock and Manage Connections Apps.

4. Also, as above, I think the shaded gray bar with the Carrier and Date could be a bit larger to make it more “finger-friendly” when using it to access the Calendar.

5. Issue - In landscape view, the homescreen background disappears and goes to black (screen shot included).

6. Is it possible to make the open space beneath the clock “selectable” and point to a user-defined app in the app list for touch screen devices? It would be nice to be able to assign this “space” to BerryWeather (the newest version allows it to be your homescreen as in my screenshot) or QuickLaunch.

For those that may want to know, I am using AppClock below the date icon in the side panel to show "real" time. I think it looks really cool in the dock. I'm also using BerryWeather on my home screen for now until the side dock can fit the icon in it.

Overall, I very good theme and I would recommend it to fellow Torch owners. They won't be disappointed with spending money on this one!

*Edit*

Can you post the default wallpaper so I can use that for BerryWeather? Thanks!
    Last edited by BB_Berry; 11-23-10 at 07:15 PM.
    11-22-10 09:16 AM
    The wallpaper on password lock doesn't match the homescreen wallpaper icon.

**SOLVED****************************************** ******
    How do you rearrange the icons in the dock on the right while in portrait?
    Solution: Rearrange menu icons; the dock just shows in the same order.

I love all the features, but this theme would be sweet if it was a little more minimal. I don't even know what the other shortcut in the bottom left does. You could remove the bottom left and bottom right shortcuts and just have the main menu toggle in the middle with trackpad support from homescreen.

@BB_Berry, do you have to pay for BerryWeather to get that weather icon on the home screen? I have the trial version, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get an icon like in your screenshot.

Last thing I want to point out is the trackpad navigation in the main application menu screen. I have 4 columns wide in my menu, but using trackpad lets you go seemingly 1 column to the left of the left-most items. Effectively, the selector goes off the screen by one column to the left. On the right side, it stops at the last column (not going off the screen). It also disappears when it is pushed past the top row..
    Last edited by Kevbodian; 11-23-10 at 07:53 PM.
    11-23-10 07:47 PM
    The little icon in the lower left brings up a small dock panel with your "Today" items (Calendar, Messages, etc.). It's a pretty cool feature IMO. Unfortunately, you cannot scroll through the items with the trackpad. It's setup so you can have both docks but I would prefer that the right dock minimize to allow for more screen "real estate" for the Today dock.

The free version of BerryWeather doesn't have the homescreen feature unfortunately. While it is pricey, I think it's the best weather app out there and very feature-rich ... worth the money if you ask me. Keep an eye for the "Deal of the Day" and maybe it will go on sale. If you PM me, I can give you a coupn code for 20% off at Mobihand. It expires on the 26th and probably won't be using it.
    11-24-10 10:27 AM
    @BB_Berry

I got your email as well, but i thought i would respond here so everyone could get the feedback.

1. I love the side panel but it needs to be a little wider to fit the icons in without being cut off. I have included a screen shot showing the mail icon and the same thing happens with the BerryWeather icon. I haven�t tried many others since this is still a fairly new theme for me but I suspect that they have the same issue as well.

This is a weird glitch with the beta theme builder, hopefully they will fix it with the final version

2. Issue - There doesn�t seem to be any trackpad navigation on the home screen. I realize that this may be a limitation to the beta theme builder but wanted to note that. I also recognize that this may be by design. However, because of this limitation, I cannot scroll through the today entries when that little window is opened.

I didn't include the trackpad navigation because of all the hidden buttons and hidden docks. I tried too, but it got really messy and acted funny, so I decided to leave it out.

3. I think the Clock and �Manage Connections� images could be a little bigger. There seems to be available �real estate� in that section of the screen and it would also prevent accidental taps on the wrong section to get to the Clock and Manage Connections Apps.

I posted an image on the product page that defines the sizes of each hotspot. They really are as big as they can be for each spot, I know some are kinda small but due to the design of the theme they cant get much bigger

4. Also, as above, I think the shaded gray bar with the Carrier and Date could be a bit larger to make it more �finger-friendly� when using it to access the Calendar.

I thought about this after it the theme was complete, the problem is that it would cover more wallpaper real estate and it would take away from the amount of Today entries, so I decided not to. Depending on feedback I may do that in an update though.

5. Issue - In landscape view, the homescreen background disappears and goes to black (screen shot included).

This is because for some stupid reason, on the Torch and Storm, the OS doesn't allow the user to set a landscape background so I needed to define one for you , I chose something i thought would be neutral to most, i hope i was right.

6. Is it possible to make the open space beneath the clock �selectable� and point to a user-defined app in the app list for touch screen devices? It would be nice to be able to assign this �space� to BerryWeather (the newest version allows it to be your homescreen as in my screenshot) or QuickLaunch.
    That is very possible and a good idea, I'll look into that for the first update.
    BB_Berry likes this.
    11-24-10 12:45 PM
    I attached the theme background and some others that i was thinking about using
    BB_Berry likes this.
    11-24-10 12:55 PM
    apparently they didn't all attach lol
    BB_Berry likes this.
    11-24-10 12:59 PM
    Thanks for the response regarding each one of my questions / comments as well as posting those wallpapers.

I certainly understand about that trackpad use and hotspot size. I just wish there were any easier way to scroll through the today entries as well as being able to scroll through the right panel. if you have a alpha or beta version of this with the trackpad navigation still incorporated, I'd love to test it out and would be glad to pay. I also find myself sometimes tapping on the clock inadvertently when I'm trying to access the "manage connections" menu. Maybe I just need to practice my thumb navigation skills!

On the right side panel size issue, have you tried looking at the SVG code to see if you can resize the panel background image? I haven't messed with the beta theme studio much but this may be a workaround to be able to adjust the size within composer if that is the issue. I originally just thought the panel was an image that you could resize to your liking and then incorporate into the theme itself. Just some food for thought ...

I'm looking forward to the user-defined hotspot and glad you liked the idea! One additional suggestion for your next update ... Maybe make the battery meter a "Selectable" button that opens the Options page (see the yellow highlight below).

Also, one last "wish list" item .. If you could add keyboard shortcuts to Quicklaunch (Spacebar) and SMS ($), that would make this the perfect theme in my opinion.

I can't say enough how much I like this theme. I've bought several since getting my Torch and this is by far the best original design. Great Job!!
    11-26-10 10:07 AM
    This theme is amazing. I waited to see if I'd win it through Crackberry, but I was happy to get it on sale for only $2.99. That's a steal. 2 improvements that have been mentioned previously that are REALLY good ideas:

1. Hotspot for Quicklaunch. I can assign Quicklaunch to the convenience key, but I would really like to have it as a hotspot so I assign something else to the convenience key
    2. Clicking on the battery meter should bring up Options

Otherwise, any shortfalls are due strictly to Theme Builder's being in beta.

Well done!
    12-07-10 11:34 AM
    This is theme is indeed amazing.

Personally I think the centre icon to access the App Menu is wasted space simply because the BB menu key is just right there. Would it be possible to have the centre icon be user defined? This way it'll act as a hotspot for any app the user wishes, be it QL or BeWeather, etc...??

This will be my theme for a while, loving every aspect of it.

12-07-10 07:07 PM
    I beta-tested this baby, and out of surely at least 50 torch themes that ive tried, this one unmistakably stuck with me. Supreme, absolute best.
    12-08-10 03:04 PM
    I just purchased this theme. It is amazing so far. So easy to use.
    12-08-10 09:39 PM
    A bug I found is that when switching from landscape to portrait while on the home screen, and then clicking an icon, the touchscreen tends to freeze and the icon I click is only highlighted

12-12-10 12:51 PM
    Love this theme, i leave it on all the time. I am having one problem lately with the home screen freezing up on me. After siiting for awhile the home screen will not respond to anything. All other themes this is not an issue.
    12-16-10 09:25 PM
    any way to make all of the icons show up all of the time/ ie. I don't really want the main screen very often - but do want all icons all the time?
    Any other themes that would do this or anything?

This theme is awesome though but no options for configuring it (but that's probably a blackberry limitation?)
    12-20-10 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD