Click HERE for more info and pictures

Homescreen Features:

• Full Trackpad and touchscreen support
    • Click on the time to open Clock/Alarm
    • Dedicated Weather slot
    • Profiles icon
    • Universal Search icon
    • Click on the notification area to open Messages
    • Calendar area showing your next 6 appointments (Calendar version)
    • Space for your top 5 icons
    • Click the battery meter to open Options
    • Click the signal meter to open Manage Connections
    • Press the spacebar to open Messages
    • Press 0 to open Calculator
    • Press $ to open Text Messages

Link: Andy
    Click Here for more info
    Last edited by D Mac; 04-02-11 at 01:30 AM.
    jenna_jax, erigsby and mickeyk like this.
    03-29-11 11:54 PM
    On sale for $3.99 untill April 15th!
    Last edited by D Mac; 04-02-11 at 01:30 AM.
    03-29-11 11:55 PM
    You absolutely never ever disappoint!!! ANDY is amazing!!! Can't wait to post some pics on Twitter!

--Cindy
    Twitter: @akaJennaJax
    03-30-11 12:20 AM
    You absolutely never ever disappoint!!! ANDY is amazing!!! Can't wait to post some pics on Twitter!

--Cindy
    Thanks

I'm very glad you like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 01:01 AM
    I have a couple of questions please :
    1- Is the calender area hidden or fixed ? As a matter of fact, I do not use the calender at all.
    2- I am using an old OS (6.0.0.284) , and faced sever freezing with some themes , do you have any input on this ?

Thanks
    03-30-11 08:02 AM
    wow, i love this. it runs smoothly and looks great. i love the color scheme and the icons the only thing i would change is if there is a way to make the calander items hidden. i don't like other people being able to see my schedule. is there a way to hide it?
    03-30-11 08:38 AM
    I have a couple of questions please :
    1- Is the calender area hidden or fixed ? As a matter of fact, I do not use the calender at all.
    2- I am using an old OS (6.0.0.284) , and faced sever freezing with some themes , do you have any input on this ?

Thanks
    1. The calendar is fixed. Hidden calendars just slow down the theme and makes it takes longer to see your appointmets which IMO defeats the purpose of having a "today" style theme. However if you would prefer a version without the calendar that is easily done. Just give me 24 hours...

2. Regardless of OS version you should experience no slowdowns whatsoever when using this theme.
    04-01-11 03:49 AM
    wow, i love this. it runs smoothly and looks great. i love the color scheme and the icons the only thing i would change is if there is a way to make the calander items hidden. i don't like other people being able to see my schedule. is there a way to hide it?
    I can make a non-calendar version if you would like? Give me 24 hours...
    erigsby likes this.
    04-01-11 03:50 AM
    That would be great, because your colors combinations are elegant.
    04-01-11 07:37 AM
    yes that would be awesome. i'd rather have a non-calendar version than one that shows. thank you!
    04-01-11 08:15 AM
    Ok, as requested, we have added a version without the homescreen calendar

Click HERE for more info and pictures
    jenna_jax, m.seif and erigsby like this.
    04-02-11 01:33 AM
    When I read that you were coming out with a 'no calendar view' version of ANDY I couldn't wait to buy it!!! Thank You!!!

--Cindy
    04-02-11 02:46 AM
    Loooove the no calander version

04-02-11 02:59 PM
    Any promotional discount ??
    04-03-11 05:50 AM
    Any promotional discount ??
    It is 33% off until April 15.

04-03-11 01:12 PM
    I did DL the theme, it is really beautiful. In addition to being smooth and responsive, the color combinations are of high taste.
    Menu font is very nice.
    Here are 2 pics.

But I wonder if I can use the BG ( the blue ) shown here in the Instant Messaging pic , in place of the home screen BG ( the violet )

04-03-11 02:35 PM
    Yes when I get home sometime tonight I will post the blue wallpaper to use as your homescreen wallpaper.

jenna_jax likes this.
    04-03-11 03:36 PM
    Love being able to use BerryWeather on Andy2 homescreen!!! Thanks again!

--Cindy

04-03-11 04:32 PM
    This is a very nice theme. I always like your themes because the colors are great and so is the font size. Just wish you had made a hidden today version. I live off my calendar and being able to see it at a glance is important. I fixed calendar is nice looking but I like to show off my wallpapers.
    I will keep using Vivid until you come out with a hidden today version of something that is not just the OS lookalike.
    04-03-11 05:35 PM
    As requested here is the App screen wallpaper. So use this as your homescreen wallpaper and both your Homescreen and App screens will match

04-04-11 12:22 AM
    One more thing if you allow me, If you click the "setup" icon, you will find that the text is hard to read, being white on a very light blue.
    May be if you are going to update, you will take care of this point.

Thanks for the blue BG.
    04-04-11 08:59 AM
    I love this theme, but I'm having a problem. In portrait mode everything looks great. The home screen (with calendar appointments) when the phone is turned sideways (landscape) has a fairly large white stripe down the right hand side of the screen. Perhaps that is something you can fix?
    04-04-11 01:13 PM
    I love this theme, but I'm having a problem. In portrait mode everything looks great. The home screen (with calendar appointments) when the phone is turned sideways (landscape) has a fairly large white stripe down the right hand side of the screen. Perhaps that is something you can fix?
    I was not aware it was doing that on older OS versions. It does not on current OS's.

I will look into that, but in the meantime upgrading your OS will solve your problem.

04-04-11 01:44 PM
    I was not aware it was doing that on older OS versions. It does not on current OS's.

I will look into that, but in the meantime upgrading your OS will solve your problem.

I have the same problem, am using v 6.0.0.284 old I know.
    04-04-11 04:25 PM
    As a temp fix until I can update the theme here is a free link for a program to lock your theme in portrait mode:

http://d.berry8.com/applications/upF...n/LockTilt.jad

m.seif likes this.
    04-04-11 04:43 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD