Aeternum by BBThemes

Aeternum utilises the standard layout of your device, with either a ZEN layout for OS5 devices and below, or the BlackBerry 6 layout for devices running BlackBerry 6

*** As soon as Theme Studio 6.0 is out of Beta, you will get updated version of this theme for OS6 devices. While still in beta you may experience some bugs in OS 6.0 theme. ***

*** Compatible devices ***
    9800 OS6
    9780 OS6
    9700 OS5 and OS6
    9670 OS6
    9650 OS5 and OS6
    9630 OS4.7 and OS5
    9300 / 9330 OS5 and OS6
    9100 / 9105 OS5 and OS6
    8900 OS4.6 and OS5
    8520 / 8530 OS5
    8520 OS4.6

Nomrla price $3.99
    Sales price $1.99 - sales until end of Feburary

Buy Aeternum Now

Dont forget to reboot your device after theme activtaion
    jogon likes this.
    02-04-11 11:32 AM
    Dark red would get a shot... But this is a little bit TOOO purple... Girly... But beside this slight mishap it seems a coll theme...:-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 12:01 PM
    awesome theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D'L it and it rocks!!!!

now..if you could make it in blue or teal or even a dark gray,it would rock!!!
    02-05-11 09:30 PM
    Dark red would get a shot... But this is a little bit TOOO purple... Girly... But beside this slight mishap it seems a coll theme...:-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    really? TOO purple? with a highlight and a wallpaper you can change? lol

anyway, i think it's way overpriced for a basically os6 theme with a purple and grey menu and a star notification...i would like to see more screenshots to really get a good idea of what this theme offers...
    Last edited by phenyx923; 02-05-11 at 09:34 PM.
    02-05-11 09:31 PM
    really? TOO purple? with a highlight and a wallpaper you can change? lol

anyway, i think it's way overpriced for a basically os6 theme with a purple and grey menu and a star notification...i would like to see more screenshots to really get a good idea of what this theme offers...
    hi there, full screenshots can be found at the link above from your pc.

its got custom icons too, so i think your doing it a bit of a disservice, plus its just $1.99 currently, thats not even half a cappucino in starbucks!!
    02-05-11 09:52 PM
    awesome theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D'L it and it rocks!!!!

now..if you could make it in blue or teal or even a dark gray,it would rock!!!
    thanks for your kind words, we may look at it later in a different colour, but we dont have any plans to at the moment
    02-05-11 09:54 PM
    hi there, full screenshots can be found at the link above from your pc.

its got custom icons too, so i think your doing it a bit of a disservice, plus its just $1.99 currently, thats not even half a cappucino in starbucks!!
    thanks, i checked the other screenshots for my pc, and i just wish you would include one of what the message inbox looks like, rather than 2 pics of menus showing the same thing. i do want to try it for 1.99, but i think the normal price is too high, unless you went ahead and changed the notification icons too. anyway, i like the colors and the fact that the calendar icon is custom ges A+, so i will try it! thanks!!
    02-06-11 08:04 AM
    thanks, i checked the other screenshots for my pc, and i just wish you would include one of what the message inbox looks like, rather than 2 pics of menus showing the same thing. i do want to try it for 1.99, but i think the normal price is too high, unless you went ahead and changed the notification icons too. anyway, i like the colors and the fact that the calendar icon is custom ges A+, so i will try it! thanks!!
    sadly we tried to do the notification icons, and while they worked great on screens with a larger real estate such as the torch, they werent adequate on smallr screen devices such as the curve 3G, and as we always aim to offer the same experience throughout, no matter what the size of your device we felt it only fair not to penalise other owners of smaller res screens.

as for `value` and `cost` well i guess thats all down to personal opinion, which of course everyone is entitled to. we`ve seen OS6 UI themes posted on this forum (and subsequently mobihand store) going for $6 / $7, and we`ve also seen `custom` style themes using the default icons at around the same, so it really is down to your tastes and preferences.
    02-06-11 11:15 AM
    02-06-11 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD