so now the question is how can i get it to close that when the person rotates to portrait
    I'd rather see a better transition from portrait to landscape without the slight homescreen flash mentioned by another poster. Couple other suggestions:

1. Options is not available when clicking he battery/signal meter. The stock theme listed options at the bottom of this screen.
    2. Left-justify the text in the today area
    3. Decrease font size in today area

As-is, the today area provides very little information. Otherwise, nice first attempt at an os 6.0 theme given the new theme builder beta was just released last night!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-28-10 06:11 PM
    Downloaded 1.2

Now when you turn to landscape mode, applications automatically open, and when you turn to portrait apps stay open.
    09-28-10 07:30 PM
    ok, it took some time but what i did is created a landscape homescreen for the theme so when in landscape it will look basically the same. only thing it wont do is show a today screen.

I am really trying to get you all the best theme possible and have spent literally my entire day working on this trying to figure out different solutions and this one seems to be the best.

Please don't be discouraged about purchasing the theme because of the tons of updates as this theme builder for the torch seems to be very buggy.

Thanks again to all of you

Alex
    09-28-10 08:36 PM
    1.3 works much better. The wallpaper reverts to the theme default when the phone is switched from portrait to landscape. However, this is the best build yet. I've built 5.0 themes for my Bold 9000, so I'm familiar with the process. I know it's trial and error, and it's a lot of work. Your quick responses are great. Keep up the good work.

09-28-10 08:49 PM
    can you change the wallpaper in landscape?
    09-28-10 09:00 PM
    Funny you ask. That's one of the first trouble-shooting steps I took. No, you cannot.

09-28-10 09:22 PM
    Ok, well thats one more thing to tack onto the list to let rim know. Is it a huge problem or are you all ok with the landscape background image?
    09-29-10 06:53 AM
    Personally, I can live with it. I'll have to conquer my OCD, though!

How about the today area suggestions I made. Are they doable?

09-29-10 08:08 AM
    Nice 1.4 update. Thanks Alex.

09-29-10 05:07 PM
    Hi..
    i just download this themes, it's very nice to my torch..
    but i have a little bit problem, it's about font size.. how to decrease the default font size so the size will follow my original setting (from option menu) ?
    because i'm used to use font size 6, so when i open message / text message, the font size there are bigger than my standard..

Thanks for your help..

nb: sorry for my bad english..
    03-27-11 01:16 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD