Description
    OS7+ Clear starts with the new and improved Blackberry OS 7 icons and then adds custom matching theme elements for every other part of the theme (Custom battery and signal meters, icon folders, popup boxes, menus, folders, phone icons, etc...)

The homescreen is Clear and clutter free (no annoying tabs or huge top banner area). It has 4 user selectable icons, plus a weather slot, and 4 apps on the top banner, plus 3 custom hotkeys.

Features:
    � Blackberry OS 7 icons
    � Custom everything to match the OS 7.0 style
    Homescreen:
    � 4 user selectable icons across the bottom
    � Weather slot near the top right (or you can make this whatever app you would like)
    � Profiles icon on the top left
    � Select the notification area to open Messages
    � Select the battery to open Options
    � Select the time to open Clock/Alarm
    � Select the signal meter to open Manage Connections
    � Press spacebar to open Messages
    � Press 0 to open Calculator
    � Press $ to open Text Messages

Screenshots: (click HERE to see more screenshots)

Link:
    OS7+ Clear

Click here to see more about this theme and to check out all the others on The Theme Zone
    05-10-11 11:26 PM
    looks great!
    05-11-11 12:13 AM
    Does the theme run as quickly as the native 6.0 theme?

The one thing that keeps me from changing themes is how they always leak/seem sluggish. Even the best ones have a low frame-rate.
    05-11-11 12:19 AM
    looks great!
    Thanks!
    05-11-11 02:08 AM
    Does the theme run as quickly as the native 6.0 theme?

The one thing that keeps me from changing themes is how they always leak/seem sluggish. Even the best ones have a low frame-rate.
    Yes, the testers noticed no lag whatsoever. It is a very lightweight and optimized theme.
    05-11-11 02:09 AM
    Two questions though, are the top areas reachable by the touch pad ?

Any coupons at this time ?
    Last edited by m.seif; 05-11-11 at 04:33 AM.
    05-11-11 04:26 AM
    Two questions though, are the top areas reachable by the touch pad ?

Any coupons at this time ?
    Yes, touch screen and trackpad support for all items.

No, none at the moment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-11 11:47 AM
    Nice theme, been looking for it and finally bought it
    coz i had been using bold 9700 (os5) for a very long time.. recently switched to torch 9800 and im kinda uncomfortable with the torch home screen and menu system.. finally your theme fixed my problem and now its easy to use just like my old bold 9700 (os5)..

I would like to know if it is possible to make the following changes:

1. Is it possible to customize dial button to show call log instead of dial pad? coz when i press dial button (green color) it pops up dial pad.. i'm used to see the call logs in bold 9700 (os5).. if i could get the same option in this, i would be happy.

2. When searching for contacts, it just shows the contact names but not the numbers.. in bold 9700 (os5), it use to show the contact name as well as the contact number on the same screen without the need of viewing the contact again.. is it possible to implement something like that on torch 9800?

3. Is it possible to show the calender date on the home screen?

I will definetly support you for your work.

Looking forward to your response.
    Last edited by mohd2000; 05-12-11 at 02:42 AM.
    05-12-11 02:34 AM
    Nice theme, been looking for it and finally bought it
    coz i had been using bold 9700 (os5) for a very long time.. recently switched to torch 9800 and im kinda uncomfortable with the torch home screen and menu system.. finally your theme fixed my problem and now its easy to use just like my old bold 9700 (os5)..

I would like to know if it is possible to make the following changes:

1. Is it possible to customize dial button to show call log instead of dial pad? coz when i press dial button (green color) it pops up dial pad.. i'm used to see the call logs in bold 9700 (os5).. if i could get the same option in this, i would be happy.

2. When searching for contacts, it just shows the contact names but not the numbers.. in bold 9700 (os5), it use to show the contact name as well as the contact number on the same screen without the need of viewing the contact again.. is it possible to implement something like that on torch 9800?

3. Is it possible to show the calender date on the home screen?

I will definetly support you for your work.

Looking forward to your response.
    1. Yes you can have the call button show your call log instead of dial pad. Here is how: Hit the call (green) button > Menu > Options > Call Logs and Lists > Phone Appearance > Initial View: Call Log (or Previous)

2. No it does not show their name and phone number while searching, it shows their name and company. If you access contacts through the call button clicking on their name will popup all of their phone numbers, if you access contacts through the Contacts app clicking on their name will bring up their full contact info. Unfortunately those are your only 2 options on all devices running OS6.0

3. It does show the calendar date on the homescreen, your calendar app will always show the current date right on it, so as long as Calendar is one of the 5 apps on your homescreen you are good to go.
    05-12-11 03:32 AM
    Yes, the testers noticed no lag whatsoever. It is a very lightweight and optimized theme.
    I'm not concerned about lag, just sluggishness. When the default OS6 theme executes an animation (for example, sliding the dock up or down) the framerate is high enough for the animation to appear completely smooth. I haven't run across a theme to do this yet, and that's my main gripe (I know, I'm shallow :P). I'm just curious if your theme has overcome the stuttering issue.
    05-12-11 04:41 AM
    1. Yes you can have the call button show your call log instead of dial pad. Here is how: Hit the call (green) button > Menu > Options > Call Logs and Lists > Phone Appearance > Initial View: Call Log (or Previous)

2. No it does not show their name and phone number while searching, it shows their name and company. If you access contacts through the call button clicking on their name will popup all of their phone numbers, if you access contacts through the Contacts app clicking on their name will bring up their full contact info. Unfortunately those are your only 2 options on all devices running OS6.0

3. It does show the calendar date on the homescreen, your calendar app will always show the current date right on it, so as long as Calendar is one of the 5 apps on your homescreen you are good to go.
    Thank you for the response.

Looking forward to more improvement on this theme and alternate theme based on the same structure.
    05-12-11 05:46 AM
    Looks great - but does the bottom dock scroll up and down to show the full wallpaper, or is it always there? Thanks
    05-12-11 09:25 AM
    I'm not concerned about lag, just sluggishness. When the default OS6 theme executes an animation (for example, sliding the dock up or down) the framerate is high enough for the animation to appear completely smooth. I haven't run across a theme to do this yet, and that's my main gripe (I know, I'm shallow :P). I'm just curious if your theme has overcome the stuttering issue.
    There is no animation on the homescreen, so you don't need to worry about that.

05-12-11 12:27 PM
    Looks great - but does the bottom dock scroll up and down to show the full wallpaper, or is it always there? Thanks
    It is fixed. That way the theme is as fast and usable as possible.

05-12-11 12:30 PM
    Very nice. Any chance you can do version with plain black or blue wallpaper on all screens, including lock screen?

05-12-11 04:00 PM
    Very nice. Any chance you can do version with plain black or blue wallpaper on all screens, including lock screen?

The lockscreen and homescreen is user selectable, so you can make it whatever you want...

05-12-11 04:04 PM
    I have one more issue with this theme, when I charge my phone through sync pod , the homescreen doesn't scale or fit properly, half of the screen appears to be white.

A fix for it would be nice.

05-12-11 10:39 PM
    I have one more issue with this theme, when I charge my phone through sync pod , the homescreen doesn't scale or fit properly, half of the screen appears to be white.

A fix for it would be nice.

I dont know what a sync pod is, but if you are using an accessory that tries to force the landscape mode then you should use the Tilt Lock app that is included with the theme.

05-12-11 11:29 PM
    I dont know what a sync pod is, but if you are using an accessory that tries to force the landscape mode then you should use the Tilt Lock app that is included with the theme.

Is it possible to make a home screen for landscape mode?

I use charging dock for my torch.

05-13-11 04:21 AM
    The lockscreen and homescreen is user selectable, so you can make it whatever you want...

Hmm...rebooted but doesn't show my selected background on lockscreen. Will try again. Thx

05-13-11 07:53 AM
    I love all of the themes from Theme Zone because they are easy on the eyes and they run great, but on this one the fonts in the messages is a bit large.

Can you make this with a hidden today or add today to the message bar?
    05-13-11 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD