what is the number 39 on the wallpaper signify?
    they said it was just a random "fashion" thing...i was hoping it might be the seconds for the clock or something, but it's weird...
    02-25-11 10:29 PM
    Doesn't have problem with the number 39. But the cut off on weather slot does quite annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 01:24 AM
    How's everyone doing?!
    It's sunny and we're from Seattle so I've got nothing to complain about lol.

We're kicking off our Monday with a brand new theme called Echo. Here, we tried to wrap all of our focus around one thing - simplicity. We introduce a couple of new features such as the clock display (my favorite) and wallpaper selection.

We've also got the categories nicely laid out along with customizable icons (of course), and a weather slot

Visit ELECITE for more screenshots, and a video. Also available on AppWorld.

Hope you guys like it!

Eleciteim sorry for put out a "echo" line of themes. I promise it was a true accadent. I shoulda did my homework. I've been 13echo4 since 1999 so I just started with the echo. Luckly I released "echo4". I stole a page from wd-40. Echo4 was my 4th formula and I liked it so that's how I named it and hence Echo5. I will be changing my future theme names. *NOTE to self* research theme names*

02-26-11 08:22 AM
    Hi,

theme is great.
    But two things i like to see in an update.

1. cut off on the right sight of the weather icon is bad
    2. need an icon for the profile on homescreen

Hopefully they do updates and not only fast cash an gone.

Greetings
    Martin
    03-17-11 11:33 AM
    Eleciteim sorry for put out a "echo" line of themes. I promise it was a true accadent. I shoulda did my homework. I've been 13echo4 since 1999 so I just started with the echo. Luckly I released "echo4". I stole a page from wd-40. Echo4 was my 4th formula and I liked it so that's how I named it and hence Echo5. I will be changing my future theme names. *NOTE to self* research theme names*

I just read your post today. You are honest, polite and decent person.
    03-17-11 12:04 PM
    Is the track pad working in the portrait mode ? This is very important as the text icon names are thin and will be hard to touch correctly ?

Can not understand :
    ♦ 3 locked icon categories (Do you mean Tools,custom and Wallpaper ?)
    ♦ 12 Icons sorted in categories ( 4 under each of the above category)
    ♦ 8 customizable icons ( where are those ?

Thank you for explaining.
    03-17-11 01:36 PM
    Trackpad is not working on this theme due to the version of theme builder it was built on. If there's an update, it'll be added of course.

8 customizable icons are inside of "custom" category and yes, there are 3 additional categories: phone, media & tools. Those contain 14 more apps. The wallpaper category contains several different homescreen wallpapers you can switch through.
    03-17-11 07:21 PM
    Instead of making new themes, please update existing themes.
    We have paid for it.

Still bug with the cut off the icon on weather slot.
    When icon is makre with the blue line, then you con not tab another icon. You have to switch with the BB button to all icons and then bach and now you can switch.

Need a profile icon on homescrenn.

Martin
    03-19-11 02:46 AM
    Hi Martin,

We'll have it fixed as soon as we can. As for right now, none can be done since its a theme builder bug.
    03-19-11 11:11 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD