Lol I wasn't going to say anything cause of what I went thru with the mange connections.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-11 02:25 PM
    Can we either test it or is it free to download or where can we buy it? Thanks so much!

04-03-11 04:17 PM
    i see that 5th icon now... thats VERY strange!!! its not programmed to move at ALL!!??
    04-03-11 08:02 PM
    ok confirmed.. there is NO code to move icon 5.... no code to move anything but the focus!?? I may need to add the icons with TB instead of SVG

ugh... i can only put 4 icons on with TB... WTF grrrr

and you cant click on them now!!! OMG this is why i hate landscape... be forewarned. LS may not get the full treatment!! lol
    Last edited by StaticFX; 04-03-11 at 08:31 PM.
    04-03-11 08:18 PM
    ok confirmed.. there is NO code to move icon 5.... no code to move anything but the focus!?? I may need to add the icons with TB instead of SVG

ugh... i can only put 4 icons on with TB... WTF grrrr

and you cant click on them now!!! OMG this is why i hate landscape... be forewarned. LS may not get the full treatment!! lol
    Want alittle help?

04-03-11 09:14 PM
    ok - re-download

i got it to work with icons from TB instead of the SVG...
    04-04-11 09:26 AM
    I don't really mind the bug
    04-04-11 10:50 AM
    Me neither. I updated though.

04-04-11 12:58 PM
    No landscape version...planned. the signal meter should show the manage connections... maybe the hotspot is too small? try tapping to the right of the clock?

I wasnt too keen on the focus icon either! I wasnt going to say anything and see if someone mentioned it... I will change it.

and good idea to make it turn off after a second......

sorry, i stopped doing free theme due to the amount of time involved in creating them.. but when I release a theme I almost always give a few away!
    I understand
    04-14-11 09:22 PM
    No landscape version...planned. the signal meter should show the manage connections... maybe the hotspot is too small? try tapping to the right of the clock?

I wasnt too keen on the focus icon either! I wasnt going to say anything and see if someone mentioned it... I will change it.

and good idea to make it turn off after a second......

sorry, i stopped doing free theme due to the amount of time involved in creating them.. but when I release a theme I almost always give a few away!
    I understand why it costs money lol...this theme is freakin sweet! Only reason I said I hoped it was free is cause ever since I moved states its been hard to get a bank account...no debit card lol...but your hard work definately paid off! I love this theme already and that's just thru screen shots...so I know if I had it I would be using it for a long time lol...your good

04-14-11 09:27 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD