i'm currently using the iberry 4 theme
    i'm considering this after your next update to see the slidescreen!
    question tho.. will it actually be a sliding action to get to the next screen? or does it just work as a press on the left/right side of the dots... ?
    04-06-11 03:55 PM
    LS def add icons with a hidden today, please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 07:43 PM
    Can't wait. When do you think you will release the slider update for the Torch? Thanks so much..
    04-08-11 06:22 AM
    Can't wait. When do you think you will release the slider update for the Torch? Thanks so much..
    Starting the update today, be done by tomorrow evening - EST.
    04-09-11 06:28 PM
    Starting the update today, be done by tomorrow evening - EST.
    Having some delays on the update, just to let you know I'm still working on it.
    04-11-11 03:36 AM
    So finished the update for the Torch. It now has two 16 icon screens that slide transition from one to the other.

Login to your store account and swap to the 9800 SlideScreen version. Thanks for being patient with me on this. Enjoy!
    04-15-11 05:13 AM
    So finished the update for the Torch. It now has two 16 icon screens that slide transition from one to the other.

Login to your store account and swap to the 9800 SlideScreen version. Thanks for being patient with me on this. Enjoy!
    could u post a video of how it would look on the torch please?
    04-15-11 01:40 PM
    A couple of notes about the slidescreen version:

1. After I lock the screen by touching a blank spot on the home screen, I get the proper lock indication (the globe with the "slide to unlock" message). However, if I turn my berry, it will automatically unlock. That is not desirable when I put the phone in my pocket.

2. Is there any way to have the default home screen view show all the icons with the name of each one below it? If I press the menu button it gives that view, but I'd like to view it that way all the time.
    04-16-11 01:32 PM
    A couple of notes about the slidescreen version:

1. After I lock the screen by touching a blank spot on the home screen, I get the proper lock indication (the globe with the "slide to unlock" message). However, if I turn my berry, it will automatically unlock. That is not desirable when I put the phone in my pocket.

2. Is there any way to have the default home screen view show all the icons with the name of each one below it? If I press the menu button it gives that view, but I'd like to view it that way all the time.
    1- You will have to install a Orientation locking app in order to keep your homescreen from rotating. Otherwise it will change in landscape view. (yes, we also don't understand why RIM hasn't included this feature yet in the BlackBerryOS)

2 - We don't have plans to update it this way, but may do so in future devices. Putting text under icons in an animation requires code beyond the normal default settings in Theme Studio.
    04-16-11 08:33 PM
    I've requested a change to slidescreen version of this theme twice over the last two weeks and Mobihand has yet to change it. How do I go about getting it switched now?

04-22-11 08:07 PM
    I've requested a change to slidescreen version of this theme twice over the last two weeks and Mobihand has yet to change it. How do I go about getting it switched now?

You can do this yourself by logging into your store account and then you will be able to find what apps you have purchased and there will be a option to 'swap' to another theme.
    04-25-11 03:57 AM
    You can do this yourself by logging into your store account and then you will be able to find what apps you have purchased and there will be a option to 'swap' to another theme.
    Yes...I understand this and I did just as you suggested twice in the last two weeks to no avail. When I click the option to swap to a new version I am presented with a message stating that my request must be approved by Mobihand, and that I will receive an email from [email protected] that I have yet to receive. Suggestions...? Thank you very much in advance.
    04-26-11 01:10 PM
    Yes...I understand this and I did just as you suggested twice in the last two weeks to no avail. When I click the option to swap to a new version I am presented with a message stating that my request must be approved by Mobihand, and that I will receive an email from [email protected] that I have yet to receive. Suggestions...? Thank you very much in advance.
    Have you heard back from Mobihand?

If not, PM me your order number/email and I'll see if I can get through to them for you.
    04-27-11 12:55 AM
    No I haven't. Thank you. I will do.
    04-27-11 02:19 AM
    i want it but have no paypall...

huhuhu T_T
    04-29-11 09:25 AM
    i want it but have no paypall...

huhuhu T_T
    The CrackBerry App Store also takes Visa cards, ect.
    04-30-11 08:59 PM
    Considering getting this for my torch. couple questions

1. Can i swipe anywhere on the screen to change pages/screens?

2. Can the slide to unlock (2 touch to unlock) thing be disabled?

3. How many icons fit on the screen, and how many pages of icons are there?

4. If the above is limited, how do you see all icons and folders?

TIA
    05-05-11 09:25 PM
    I'm getting web page not available when trying to buy the iberry for my blackberry 9800.
    this is the broken link http://software.crackberry.com/produ...30870&n=iBerry
    any other link I can used to buy this
    Thanks
    08-01-14 12:47 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD