Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default iBerry 4 - the iPhone Simulator [9800] - by BlingBerry Themes - Premium

iBerry 4 - the iPhone Simulator is out!
    11/23/2010

Hey everybody,

I'm proud to say that we've finally released iBerry 4 - the iPhone Simulator for the BlackBerry Torch 9800. If you're looking for the most accurate iPhone theme on the market, this is it.

Even though it is technically still in beta, we've managed to create a very high quality product that I'm extremely proud to share with the CrackBerry community. I've been running iBerry 4 on my personal BlackBerry Torch 9800 for almost two weeks now, and performance is fantastic, the graphics are crisp, and it's highly usable.

If you're ready to take the plunge:

Buy now from CrackBerry.com!

If you have any questions/concerns/suggestions, either post here or write us directly anytime: support@blingberrythemes.com. We respond to each email personally, and we love hearing from our users.

Cheers,

Andrew
    BlingBerry Themes

-------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by hastings; 11-24-2010 at 08:06 PM.
    Creative Director of BlingBerry Themes
    iStyle - by BlingBerry Themes --- RealCal --- Super Air Hockey!
    Thanked by 2:
    jenna_jax (11-26-2010),  judy77 (03-18-2011) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Product Tour

So it all starts on the home screen. This is the focal point of your device, so we wanted to make it as full featured and clean as possible. We've created beautiful signal and battery meters, and placed the current time right in the middle. This is a super realistic looking iPhone theme, as you can already no doubt tell. Four icons rest on the real-time reflecting bottom dock, while 12 more sit on top.

Oh, and don't forget the real updating calendar icon that we bundle with the theme. You can see it above. It accurately displays the day and date automatically, it even syncs with your BlackBerry clock so if you change time zones the calendar stays up to date.

Your home screen has three different areas to explore, each with it's own purpose. The middle screen houses sixteen of your icons, in any order that you like. Touching the left or right of the three dots just above the dock slides you into either:

Left side: The 'Today' screen. You get quick access to your Calendar appointments, conversation over SMS, and your unread email messages.

Right side: Completely blank. This is great if you just want to keep things simple and enjoy the background you've selected. More icons are just a single touch away.

While you're on the homescreen, pressing the "Back" hardware key on your BlackBerry Torch will cause your entire home screen to slide up revealing quick access to your Profiles, Manage Connections, and Options menu. Touching the down arrow icon to the right will hide it again. This is an incredibly convenient feature, and it's something we feel every theme should have.

Going into your Application Icon Menu you will notice all of the custom icons that we created for this theme. You won't find the majority of these icons anywhere else. They're all professionally designed, and they look stunning on the Torch display.

We customized the top application menu banner with more custom battery and signal indicators, which is something most developers working on Torch themes right now have skipped over.

Going into your menus you will notice the incredibly realistic iPhone style we designed. If you've ever used an iPhone before, you'll see the amazing attention to detail. The way the reflections cut through the text, and the subtle transparency affect used throughout. It's really quite beautiful to use on a daily basis.

Finally, the call screen was designed to be as functional as possible. We prioritize information such as the callers name and phone number by making them bigger than other information. On the active call screen, you'll notice that the current call duration is also very large, making it easy to see at a glance how long you've been talking. We've got a custom background, volume meter, and even went as far to customize the Speaker/Mute (etc) buttons to mimic the iPhone. Everything is customized, and it all looks great.

------------------------------

What I can't show you in screen shots is the great performance this theme has. Everything really does work well, and it simply will not slow down your device. It's an old expression, but the whole really is greater than the sum of it's parts. You have to really use this theme to understand why it's a best seller world wide and carries a perfect 5-star rating.

On top of that, BlingBerry Themes offers the best technical support on the market. If you ever have a question/comment/suggestion, write us anytime: support@blingberrythemes.com.

We answer all emails personally (no scripts!), and 99% of the time within 24 hours.

We pride ourselves on providing customers with the whole package, so you get a great theme, a great calendar application, and the best technical support available. Give us a try and you will not be disappointed. If you are, write us and we'll make it right.

Cheers,

Andrew
    BlingBerry Themes
    Last edited by hastings; 11-24-2010 at 12:09 PM.
    Thanked by:
    john_v (11-25-2010) 
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    :) nicely ask.

i will gladly test this theme out for you
    Blackberry9900

@itsthemaiaa
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    22CFE13D

i'm in for a tester if you need it.

michael.wojo@yahoo.com
    Mikey
    "I am Jack's wasted life"
    CrackBerry User

Nowhere near 200 but will still test.
    goofygames@hotmail.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    677 Global Posts

I love Mac OS themes! Count me in as a beta tester. I am running OS .337.

Thanks.

richv77@hotmail.com

-Rich
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    904 Global Posts
    PIN
    If you are lucky...

Default I'd beta test it

Would love to test it

jck79@att.blackberry.net
    What's your CraCkaLackiN???
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    PIN
    buy one, get one free.

i am also nowhere near 200 but i'd love to test this!
    my email is thisoneisa@yahoo.com.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    PIN
    's are for BBMers.

I love testing new themes and apps. Here's my email: mrro82@gmail.com
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    private

ahhh boo, my trolling has not paid off (Been here since 2008, LOL!)

Since I don't qualify, may I at least leave a friendly suggestion?? I love iPhone themes, but I do not like the ones that have that glass shelf on the bottom dock! (It's okay if it's part of original wallpaper, but is much much nicer when it disappears upon changing the wallpaper!)

Otherwise- looks very pretty!! Much cleaner than the ones I've seen- bought the current selling leader-who-shall-remain-unnamed's version and uninstalled it immediately because it was so awful (which was disappointing, since I was floored by the same developer's OS6 theme for 9700!) I can't wait to see yours!
    Last edited by bbstoof; 11-18-2010 at 10:20 PM.
    Notches on my BlackBerry belt: (2003-present)
    7290 ☆ 7100 ☆ 8700 (x3) ☆ 8800 ☆ 8100 ☆ 8300 ☆ 9520 ☆ 8900 ☆ 9000 (x3) ☆ 9700 (x2) ☆ 9780 ☆ 9800 ☆ 8520 ☆ 9900 ☆ 9810 + Playbook ☆
    ★ Today: Q5 [white] ★
    My CB Feedback
    CrackBerry User

Very interested in seeing this theme when it's released! Been looking for a good iPhone theme but none of them seem worth spending the money on. Here's hoping yours changes my mind

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts

Interested in helping out. Let me know if testers are still needed.
    kpbutton@gmail.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

Hey all,

I promise I'll make sure this is worth the money.

If you're looking for an amazingly accurate iPhone theme, this is it. Heck, we even include an updating calendar icon application for free, that's how dedicated we are to making it authentic.

Keep in mind, what we'll be releasing in a few days will have some of the typical Torch 9800 beta bugs. We've had to make a lot of design changes from other versions for the Torch simply because of the Torch limitations, but it still looks and works great.

I'll get some more pics up today, and I'll get some beta testers using it shortly thereafter.

Cheers,

Andrew
    BlingBerry Themes
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    677 Global Posts

Please keep the price low - if you can. Low price = more sales

-Rich

Quote Originally Posted by hastings View Post
    Hey all,

I promise I'll make sure this is worth the money.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of Moonshine Please.

Close to 200 posts and would love to beta test for you if you still need additional testers. Thanks.
    Last edited by DawgMan; 11-19-2010 at 11:01 AM.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

Hey all,

I just added a quick little product tour. I'll add a lot more later, but this will give you a good idea of the look we're going for.

Cheers,

Andrew
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    PIN
    's are for BBMers.

Hey all,

I just added a quick little product tour. I'll add a lot more later, but this will give you a good idea of the look we're going for.

Cheers,

Andrew
    The pics look amazing. Hope I'm picked to test it.

CrackBerry Abuser

Of the three different home screen, I'm assuming this time it's the middle one that will be the blank wallpaper, right? lol
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi thank Razielve@Gmail.com

CrackBerry User

wish i had enough posts. would love to beta test this.

Keep in mind, i'm finding many bugs with the included theme. Not sure if its the OS revision or the theme, but disappearing favourite icons, as well as random duplicates are a persistent issue. not to mention a handfull of other random bugs. Hopefully its a theme issue, not OS.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'd love to beta test for this as well. lsjuly4@gmail.com

Despite my info listed, I AM using a torch 9800
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default 9650

I would love this theme. Does this work on the Bold.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    288 Global Posts

Default Count me in as tester.

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop in and show off a VERY early beta screen shot of our latest and greatest, iBerry 4 - the iPhone Simulator.

A lot of people have been waiting for us to port this, and we're rolling forward at record speed. The beta development tools are incredibly buggy, but we're going to release it as a premium theme in a public beta. If you've ever purchased a theme from us before, you know we're perfectionists and all the issues will be ironed out with a final release.

Anyway, here's a quick look with a custom background running on my personal device.

We're looking for a few beta testers. If you're interested and you've got at least 200 posts here on CrackBerry, feel free to leave a comment with your email address and we'll select a few people at random. All testers get a free copy when it's released publically.

Of course, this theme will come with a free version of 'RealCal - iPhone Edition' included. This means you can expect a fully updating calendar icon in the style of the iPhone, not the typical OS6 calendar icon. (it's not shown in the screenshot)

Thanks for your interest! We'll get more pics up as we get further along.
    Will give it a go.
    CrackBerry User

Would love to test even though I dun got 200 posts

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    PIN
    's are for BBMers.

Is there an ETA for the invites?