its got hidden dock only accessible with the track pad cant figure out how to make it touch capable. hidden dock has been changed it is now see through to make it more wallpaper friendly .
    green and purple color.
    white icons.
    os6

icons on the hidden dock are user defined and i belive wallpaper is changeable as well
    Last edited by damienstarr; 06-05-11 at 12:33 PM.
    05-30-11 07:07 PM
    still need some people who wanna test this out
    05-30-11 10:50 PM
    Count me in.
    05-31-11 06:24 AM
    Cant send dm from mobile site (o dont know how )

Count on me for test

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-11 06:29 AM
    so any problems so far
    05-31-11 11:26 PM

The theme is very fast and the feature to show/hide the dock by the pad is very new and cute.
    I noticed the following :

1- As you see , it is not WP friendly .
    2- The BG is interfering with the text in the ALL app screen.
    3- The Pink BG in all the messages application is strong. it is making the font looks pale.
    I guess all these can be solved if you make it WP friendly.

The last thing, is moving from spot to another in the upper banner is done by moving the pad up/down and not left / right. May be you meant that, but I thought I tell you.
    Last edited by m.seif; 06-01-11 at 06:37 AM.
    06-01-11 06:20 AM

The theme is very fast and the feature to show/hide the dock by the pad is very new and cute.
    I noticed the following :

1- As you see , it is not WP friendly .
    2- The BG is interfering with the text in the ALL app screen.
    3- The Pink BG in all the messages application is strong. it is making the font looks pale.
    I guess all these can be solved if you make it WP friendly.

The last thing, is moving from spot to another in the upper banner is done by moving the pad up/down and not left / right. May be you meant that, but I thought I tell you.
    ill get to work on fixing these issues as soon as i get off work thanks for the input.
    06-01-11 11:47 AM
    Had a chance to test the theme thoroughly. Nice Job mate!
    06-04-11 10:20 PM
    thanks man im working on tweaking it a bit hopefully have the ota up for the finnal version soon just gotta figure out whats wrong with the banner keeps telling me theres in error and wont let me download it to my phone to test it i didnt even mess with the banner when i went back
    06-04-11 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD