As I promised , here it is:
    HTC OS7 Sense.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, feel free to let me know.

HTC OS7 Sense OTA

Left button activates slot 14, center button is the phone, and the right button is slot15

***Update further done the post. Keep checking the thread for updates***

***Final Update is on page 2***
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 03-27-12 at 12:35 AM.
    ujang lap2, tu_vn, GlennTX and 8 others like this.
    03-23-12 10:26 PM
    It looks great! Thank u for sharing and making it free.
    You're awesome!
    03-23-12 11:11 PM
    Woooohooooo turned out FAB CG !!!!! Thank you sooo much for taking this on and mastering it....and it's free
    03-24-12 04:31 PM
    I have some sweet changes/additions to the themen once I get the landscape finalized, I will post some screenshots and an OTA
    wendybeee and Mr.KiLLeR like this.
    03-25-12 10:59 AM
    I have some sweet changes/additions to the themen once I get the landscape finalized, I will post some screenshots and an OTA
    Loved your theme dude.. . waiting for the updated version, i will surely download it

Thanks alot
    REgards
    03-25-12 02:42 PM
    Excellent theme.Would be nice if the middle button was also free choice like left and right button.
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    03-25-12 04:11 PM
    Excellent theme.Would be nice if the middle button was also free choice like left and right button.
    I will concider that for my next update
    03-25-12 08:02 PM
    You've all been waiting for an update, so I won't keep you in suspense. Here's some shots of the progress.. and I'll even include an OTA for where it is currently as pictured

The wall shown is just the stock walls that came with the BB the theme has the one pictured in the original one at the top of the post. And for those who don't have this wall, I've attached it as well

ujang lap2 likes this.
    03-25-12 08:17 PM
    Would be great if the homescreen dock could be hidden.
    Great work!
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    03-26-12 04:58 AM
    You've all been waiting for an update, so I won't keep you in suspense. Here's some shots of the progress.. and I'll even include an OTA for where it is currently as pictured

The wall shown is just the stock walls that came with the BB the theme has the one pictured in the original one at the top of the post. And for those who don't have this wall, I've attached it as well

is this updated version ???
    03-26-12 12:35 PM
    Great work! This is beautiful!

I posted in other thread about Quicklaunch hot spot which now can be either the right or left bottom corner button. Nice work!

I would still be interested in a 2 row / 10 icon version but the current version is still very good!

THANK YOU!
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    03-26-12 01:08 PM
    is this updated version ???
    Yes...a minor update. Added the AM/PM to the left side of the clock
    03-26-12 05:50 PM
    Yes...a minor update. Added the AM/PM to the left side of the clock
    Nice ... I m using 24 hour clock so it doesn't matter for me lol .. Thanks anyways
    03-26-12 06:22 PM
    Dear Crackberry Brothers & Sisters, after long concideration, and multiple device failures, I've decided to leave the world of Blackberry and go over to the darkside (Android) (in about 2weeks). I still plan on finishing off this theme. I should have a final version within the next week or so. Thank you all for your support, both past and present.
    03-26-12 06:37 PM
    I'm using your theme om my torch and it's great!

Sad to learn of your decision. Good luck on your endeavors!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    maxxx26 and cgmorgan1 like this.
    03-26-12 07:01 PM
    I finished sooner than I thought. I've added app text and AM/PM to the landscape. Also changed the center button so now the left button is slot14, center is slot 16 and right is slot15. I hope you enjoy my themes as much as I do. I am also posting several of the wallpapers that I have shown with my theme.

03-27-12 12:27 AM
    awesome, downloading now
    03-27-12 05:32 AM
    Dear Crackberry Brothers & Sisters, after long concideration, and multiple device failures, I've decided to leave the world of Blackberry and go over to the darkside (Android) (in about 2weeks). I still plan on finishing off this theme. I should have a final version within the next week or so. Thank you all for your support, both past and present.
    oh , that is sad to know , ur theme is awesome, i hope you continue work with BB
    03-27-12 05:35 AM
    how to change the slot14 , slot15 & slot 16 ?
    03-27-12 05:55 AM
    how to change the slot14 , slot15 & slot 16 ?
    All you need to do is rearrange the order of your apps... ie 1st app is slot0 so 15th app down would be slot14 and so on. (The way BB has it setup is the 1st app is 0 instead of 1)
    03-27-12 09:37 AM
    Aweeee I need the crying emoticon from bbm for this one *waaaaa*

Well I hope you don't like your new little Andy and come right back to us selfish huh ?
    I will miss you and your themes but it was a pleasure
    03-27-12 10:01 AM
    Very sad to hear you go.Hope you come back.This theme is great.As Bartman suggested, hiding dock would be ideal as a final going away present. Cheer's
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    03-27-12 03:01 PM
    Very sad to hear you go.Hope you come back.This theme is great.As Bartman suggested, hiding dock would be ideal as a final going away present. Cheer's
    Nice sugestion... What I'm going to do is make the bottom dock drop along with the icons. There will be 2 levels of it dropping one will be just the icons moved to the bottom where the dock would have been. Then a second drop which hides both icons and bottom dock.
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 03-28-12 at 08:57 PM.
    03-28-12 07:39 PM
    You asked for a hidden dock...

[CENTER]The left side drops to just icons, middle hides the dock and icons, right side brings it all back[/CENTER]
    ujang lap2 likes this.
    03-28-12 11:47 PM
    Thanks sooo much CG....the hidden dock is an awesome feature for this theme !!!
    Gosh I'm gonna miss you and your talent
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 03-29-12 at 07:33 AM.
    03-29-12 07:30 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD