Hello.

My main question is how flexible is the 9800 when it comes to themes? Do you have to stick with a 4-icon layout, or can you create a theme that uses six icons like the 9700/9900?
    08-22-11 02:34 PM
    Search around here on the forums and you will see. There are many things you can do. From 0 icons to all of them on the screen. Many great theme developers are on this site. Just take a pick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 03:50 PM
    If you're particularly lookin for six icons on your homescreen, you might want to have a look at this one : CustomMAX

Last edited by akbarmecha; 08-23-11 at 11:16 PM.
    08-22-11 04:17 PM
    Got into the themes forum, there are tons of awesome themes. My favorite right now is Morph. You can customize pretty much every part of your home screen.

08-22-11 04:20 PM
    My favorite theme is SuperTilt v.5. It's free and you should check it out in the 9800 themes section because it allows for 16 hidden app icons as well as 4 cutomizable docks (hidden as well). Its quick and bug free and allows the user to quickly get to all their most used apps.
    08-24-11 12:30 PM
    I second Morph. It practically lets you build your own theme right on the phone. Pretty amazing. The only downside is that when you do a power cycle, it resets to the default layout and you have to rearrange it.
    08-24-11 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD