Can anyone explain how to set things up so I can post a theme to be dloaded via OTA?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 06:54 PM
    Do you have a domain?
    11-21-10 07:42 PM
    Do you have a domain?
    No I don't.

11-21-10 08:52 PM
    Are you looking for a website to upload your themes so YOU can DL them? Or for anyone who wants to?
    Last edited by CASH; 11-21-10 at 09:45 PM.
    11-21-10 09:01 PM
    Are looking for a website to upload your themes so YOU can DL them? Or for anyone who wants to?
    Looking to make the theme available for others to dload
    11-21-10 09:12 PM
    If you're looking to host your themes somewhere, I recommend going to OTA Hosting - Blackberry Theme Lab on a computer! They have a free option and a promo option where they'll advertise it for you!

I currently have a "Promo" account but the good thing about them is they won't share anything up upload unless you tell them to!!

Even if you just wanted a free account, all you gotta do is go to the link above (on a computer), register for an account and upload your themes and screen shots! They even have a tutorial video you can watch that tells you all about there service and how to use it. After you've uploaded your theme, you can use the short URL service they have also and shorten your direct links that you'd share with whom ever!

Their main site, BlackBerry Theme Lab is pretty cool too! Lots of video tutorials on how to make themes and work with the SVG coding, plenty of different icon sets, meters, indicators, etc!

If you're new into the Theme Dev world than I definitely recommend checking them out, period!!

Posted from my CrackBerry Torch at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Jleeblanch; 11-21-10 at 09:19 PM.
    11-21-10 09:14 PM
    If you're looking to host your themes somewhere, I recommend going to OTA Hosting - Blackberry Theme Lab on a computer! They have a free option and a promo option where they'll advertise it for you!

I currently have a "Promo" account but the good thing about them is they won't share anything up upload unless you tell them to!!

Even if you just wanted a free account, all you gotta do is go to the link above (on a computer), register for an account and upload your themes and screen shots! They even have a tutorial video you can watch that tells you all about there service and how to use it. After you've uploaded your theme, you can use the short URL service they have also and shorten your direct links that you'd share with whom ever!

Their main site, BlackBerry Theme Lab is pretty cool too! Lots of video tutorials on how to make themes and work with the SVG coding, plenty of different icon sets, meters, indicators, etc!

If you're new into the Theme Dev world than I definitely recommend checking them out, period!!

Posted from my CrackBerry Torch at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for your reply, it has been helpful. I will be posting some of mystuff in the near future. Keep you eye open for PassThruX or PassThruX Design in posts as those will be mine. To see a screenshot of one soon to be out as a temp free OTA check out my post "HTC Style Clock font"
    11-21-10 10:37 PM
    Thanks for your reply, it has been helpful. I will be posting some of mystuff in the near future. Keep you eye open for PassThruX or PassThruX Design in posts as those will be mine. To see a screenshot of one soon to be out as a temp free OTA check out my post "HTC Style Clock font"
    I'll most definitely have my eyes open .

The HTC Style Clock seems to be pretty popular! It really is a nice design!

Also, if you need any (or anymore) testers lemme know!

11-21-10 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD