help!!!!!!!!!
    04-01-11 05:34 PM
    Most of the themes have an OTA link (over the air). That means if you go there via the browser on your phone, it will install when you click on the download link. After that the device will see that a new theme has been installed and ask you to activate it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-11 06:49 PM
    Most of the themes have an OTA link (over the air). That means if you go there via the browser on your phone, it will install when you click on the download link. After that the device will see that a new theme has been installed and ask you to activate it...

hi

where shouild i find the theme using my phone?
    04-01-11 08:19 PM
    6.1?

04-01-11 09:47 PM
    Won't work on Torch.
    04-01-11 09:51 PM
    Actually there's a new theme from bbthemes called six dot x that's basically a stock 6.0 theme with 6.1 icons. Gorgeous. The CrackBerry store has it here.
    There's a link to a thread for it in the Torch Themes forum:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/si...remium-600869/

and I threw a couple of screen shots up in the Torch Themes forum as well:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/si...x-love-600583/
    04-01-11 11:07 PM
    Ya works great................ Worth the $1.99 USD or $1.97 CDN (who'd think we be saying that, cheaper in Canada)
    04-02-11 12:11 AM
    There are two free version now on Themes area, no need to pay just for a new set of icons.

04-02-11 02:18 AM
    There are two free version now on Themes area, no need to pay just for a new set of icons.

Links please
    04-02-11 07:30 AM

I'd agree with that if there were a way for users to just slap an icon set into an existing theme; but there isn't, so somebody else has to do it, and I wouldn't expect them to do it for nothing. Also, every other theme I've tried that isn't OS6-based loses some kind of functionality or replaces a function with another that isn't as intuitive. Take a look in the Themes forum, and I think you'll find a lot of people (maybe not most, but a lot) who just want a different look without losing any functionality of the stock theme. I've also had a couple of bad experiences with free themes; they usually load up crap-ware links on your phone that you can't get rid of, sometimes even after removing the theme entirely; one piece of garbage hosed up my backup and required a wipe to clean up. I'll gladly pay a buck or two or three for a reputable developer's time to avoid that headache.
    04-02-11 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD