Hello, searching for a theme with 16-20 icons on home screen with tilt launch feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-11 03:59 PM
    U should browse through KahneFan's themes I think u might find what your looking if u would take a look
    04-01-11 04:41 PM
    Hello, searching for a theme with 16-20 icons on home screen with tilt launch feature.

Here's the link for one that is 3 posts down from yours. http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/free-quick-torch-wallpaper-friendly-587931/

04-01-11 04:46 PM
    Not exactly what I was looking for but close. Hoping for all icons to be displayed on home screen like an iphone theme is but with tilt launch.

04-01-11 06:27 PM
    Supertilt is tha ****e!

04-01-11 06:49 PM
    Not exactly what I was looking for but close. Hoping for all icons to be displayed on home screen like an iphone theme is but with tilt launch.

What is tilt launch?

04-01-11 09:03 PM
    There's a 'tilt' series of themes out where by when you tilt your phone to landscape mode it automatically opens a preselected app. Pretty usefull if you ask me.

04-01-11 11:27 PM

Maybe you've found a theme that meets your needs, but I've updated QuickTorch since this last post. If you press/hold the extra large button in middle of screen, 12 hidden icons appear in a U-shape around the homescreen. Still not exactly what you were asking for, but the most current version is a little bit closer to your request than the original version you checked out.
    05-06-11 11:36 AM
    Yeah,I liked that one. True it isn't exaclty what I had in mind but very well done. If the u-shaped icons were permanantly visible while maintaining the center with the framed look it'd be really nice too. Thanks for the update.

05-06-11 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD