hi im completely new to blackberry moved from android

ive thread a few thread about downloading themes etc

from what wat i can tell i need to donwload zip. extract and and copy 3 files to sd card

then go to media / explore and install the .jad file

did all this but it tell me to downlaod and and it get 3 3rds of the way but fails says cant find .cod file even those .cod file is in the same location as the .jad

so just wondering wat i am doin wrong

ps i have downlaod theme persific to the device from mobile-9 and from this website

any help would much great full

thanks spud
    04-18-11 08:38 AM
    If you have a data plan try to find a ota link for the theme. Cause it actually I find works better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 08:49 AM
    Go to this thread from your device and pick a theme you like. Scroll to the OTA and click on it and you'll be prompted to install. (After a theme install, it is a good idea to do a battery pull.):
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/

It's actually much easier to do it this way!
    04-18-11 08:53 AM
    ok guys thank will do it now
    04-18-11 08:56 AM
    ok guys thank will do it now

If you happen to be navigating the forums and find a theme you like, you can also email the link to a mail box on your phone to make a quick click to the theme without having to re-navigate on your phone.
    04-18-11 09:02 AM
    ok did it worked fine thanks
    04-18-11 09:08 AM
    OTA (OverTheAir) should be the preferred way for installing apps/themes for your BlackBerry... So internalize allways a first look for "OTA" or a file-name (thumb) with an ".jad" at its end...:-) I now how you feel as a former android-victim... :-D
    04-19-11 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD