I installed this theme yeaterday, and really like it, but I am having issues with the drop down "today" bar.

When it was first installed, the 6 icons in this bar took me to:
    1) Messages
    2) Text Messages
    3) twitter
    4) facebook
    5) IM
    6) Calendar

Today, the same 6 icons take me to:
    1) Messages
    2) Pictures
    3) Videos
    4) Facebook
    5) Messages
    6) Calendar

Anybody have an idea how they got jumbled? I have tried a battery pull with no luck.
    02-28-11 09:58 PM
    I haven't tried this theme, but I'm going to take a guess at what your issue could be anyways.
    In your app screen (where you see all your icons) did you rearrange anything?
    02-28-11 10:00 PM
    Sounds like some icons were moved. If you didn't move any icons around, I would send the developer a message here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/ht...remium-534199/

Great looking theme!
    02-28-11 10:15 PM
    I haven't tried this theme, but I'm going to take a guess at what your issue could be anyways.
    In your app screen (where you see all your icons) did you rearrange anything?
    Yes I did, to adjust the theme as per the instructions:

"Press the + button on the far right of your dock. Now, with all of your apps open. App #1 is the middle of your top dock (just below the clock). App #2 is the middle button on your bottom dock. Apps #3-6 are your main 4 icons on your homescreen. Apps #7-14 are the 8 apps when you rotate your homescreen to the 8 apps page. Then App #15 is the far left arrow icon on your homescreen."

If changing the order of the apps to get the ones you want in positions #1 through #15 screws up the today bar associations, I don't think the theme is very functional. Changing the app order shouldn't have any effect on the today drop down bar, as it "should" be locked to the original 6 applications that it is set up for.
    02-28-11 10:19 PM
    Got the Today bar sorted out.
    Found the 2.1 update had this in it:

New Today Icon Menu with slide animation
    Messages, User App 16, User App 17, Twitter, User App 18 and Calendar

Had to move the right apps into positions 16, 17, and 18. Thought they were hard coded, but they are not. Operator error on my part.
    02-28-11 11:25 PM
    Oh good to hear.
    02-28-11 11:29 PM
    Why would people want to put an Android skin on their BlackBerry.. defeats the awesomeness of the phone, especially the Torch
    homer1475 likes this.
    02-28-11 11:30 PM
    I'm such a nerd...lol, I saved the HTC profile info for my icons...I hope this helps.

Storm/Torch Edition Beta 2.1 Release Notes
    Update List v2.1 Maia
    Battery Pull/Hard Reset Required after loading Theme
    Portrait Update
    New Banner HotSpot
    Top Left Opens/Hides Today Menu
    Top Middle Opens/Hides Option Menu
    Top Right Opens/Hides Htc Clock/ Zen Widget
    New Today Icon Menu with slide animation
    Messages, User App 16, User App 17, Twitter, User App 18 and Calendar
    Press and Hold to view New Today Text Layout
    New Hidden Icon Support Tap left to hide Tap right to show 8 additional icons
    Today Entries goes from 10 to 6 full width of screen now
    Landscape Update
    New Toolbar Hotspot Support
    Matches Portrait banner Hotspot for Today,Option,Clock
    Left Side of Screen opens Profiles
    Right Side of Screen opens AppScreen
    New Support For Today Menu
    New Support For Option Menu
    4 Today EntriesFireCracker Update Log
    www(DOT)youtube(DOT)com/watch?v=B1PSuE-ABO8
    Press the + button on the far right of your dock. Now, with all of your apps open. App #1 is the middle of your top dock (just below the clock). App #2 is the middle button on your bottom dock. Apps #3-6 are your main 4 icons on your homescreen. Apps #7-14 are the 8 apps when you rotate your homescreen to the 8 apps page. Then App #15 is the far left arrow icon on your homescreen.
    Minimum requirements:
    **Operating System
    *** 5.0 Non-Touch, 5.0 Touch Screen, 6.0 Touch Screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-11 01:03 PM
    Why would people want to put an Android skin on their BlackBerry.. defeats the awesomeness of the phone, especially the Torch
    ...because, regardless of what it may look like, a new theme can offer the user more efficient access to the apps he/she may want. I don't see how it defeats the awesomeness of the phone.

I used to have the same opinion. I never thought I would prefer a different theme either. I tried about 10 and finally found one that suited me. I have been using GDK's G-Droid 5.1 theme for a few weeks and I find it to be more efficient (for me) than the default OS6 theme.

The BB OS6 theme is good but needs a major improvement to allow users the ability to customize a few features. Adding our own tabs and hiding/deleting unwanted tabs would be a good start.

RIM knows and have already made changes to their theme in OS6.1
    03-04-11 01:24 PM
    I plan on seeing if I can get a HTC Sense port for the Torch.
    03-04-11 01:31 PM
    Can someone tell me how to get rid of the icon bar at the top on the home screen? It completely covers the clock. I would like to resolve this problem because this theme is SO pretty other than that bar. Thanks in advance for any help
    04-22-11 07:06 AM
    Can someone tell me how to get rid of the icon bar at the top on the home screen? It completely covers the clock. I would like to resolve this problem because this theme is SO pretty other than that bar. Thanks in advance for any help
    tap above the bar and it should go away
    04-22-11 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD